Chapter 432

Wen Renming thought that the little devil would lose his temper if he won the casino money. He caused the matter, and as long as the little devil is happy, he can still afford the money.

Therefore, when the administrator called, he was really stunned.

"It's hard to guess what the little madman is thinking! After winning so much money, most people have long since taken the plane and left, only he dares to ask to see you. Hahaha, it's really interesting. You never know what he's thinking. What." The young and handsome elder laughed loudly while clapping his hands lightly.

"Come on Andrew, let's see what the little madman is going to do this time." He stood up and put on his coat slowly, his face full of interest.

Wen Renming rubbed his aching eyebrows, and seemed to be very distressed, but the corners of his mouth rose unconsciously. His mood at the moment can only be described as pain and happiness.

With such a little devil on the stall, ordinary people have long gone crazy.

When the two came to the hall, Zhuang Li was sitting on a rococo-style black velvet sofa, playing with a chip.

He was wearing a white shirt with a design sense and black jeans. His simple style highlighted his incomparably slender figure and his breathtakingly beautiful face.

While waiting for Wen Renming, he drank a glass of red wine, his already bright red lips were stained with the wine, and seemed to be dripping blood, and his long and narrow eyes shone with a dark and unpredictable light. He didn't look like a human at all.

A group of gamblers with frenzied expressions and bloodshot pupils surrounded him.

Wen Renming, who came to the front, unwittingly eased his steps, and then pulled his tie, which was a little tight.

Suddenly, he also had the idea of ​​drinking a glass of red wine.

"Are you looking for me?" Wen Renming said in a hoarse voice.

He stood in front of the little devil, looking down at the man's face reddened by alcohol, his Adam's apple rolled up and down unconsciously.

"Wen Renming, yesterday you said you would give me 5% of the casino's shares as compensation. I accepted it." Zhuang Li chuckled: "Today, I will take the 5% of the shares, along with all the chips on the table. , buy you one night, do you see enough?"

He raised his hand and swept off a large stack of chips stacked on the table.

There was a screeching noise, the chips were all over the table, and a few fell under the table, and Ding Ling rolled to Wen Renming's feet.

At this moment, the originally noisy casino was so quiet that a pin drop could be heard. Those gamblers with frenzied expressions and blurred eyes were awakened by the shock in their hearts.

They never thought that Mr. Zhuang specially called Mr. Wen Ren down because of this!

He actually made a request to buy Mr. Wenren for one night!

This is blatant provocation and humiliation, right? After all, he still can't swallow the breath of yesterday! If it weren't for Mr. Wenren's connivance, Sun Xiaojia wouldn't be so bold.

The gamblers who came to play in the Golden Cave had long been extremely dissatisfied with Sun Xiaojia, but they had to tolerate Mr. Wenren's face again and again.

But Mr. Zhuang couldn't bear it. He not only wanted to kill Sun Xiaojia, but also angered Wen Renming, the initiator.

He is so crazy!