Chapter 456

Zhuang Li looked at the words on the heads of the two old men, and then looked at the words on the head of the psychological assessor. This person's knowledge has not yet reached the level of a wise man, so he is a commoner, 1 point.

"This place shouldn't be called a trial field, it should be called a killing field." He said coldly in his heart: "For those who enter here, to gain points, just killing is enough. Kill the aborigines, kill zombies, kill Mission targets, or even killing companions, can get points of varying amounts, and the rules of this game are more terrifying than zombie viruses."

7480 was too frightened to speak. It was so well protected by its owner that it had forgotten how cruel the outside world was.

"These missionaries must die." Zhuang Li made the final conclusion.

This sentence sounds very bloody, but 7480 finds a full sense of security in it. I don't know when it started, it has formed such a mindset - as long as there is a master, all problems will be solved, and you don't have to worry about anything at all.

With one person and one pet talking, the two old men were quickly flipping through the stack of documents. They seem to have their own specialties, so they pick out physics and chemistry-related materials and read them word for word.

Gradually, their breathing began to intensify, their fingertips began to tremble, and their gazes at Zhuang Li became more and more eager.

That deep shock, ecstasy and disbelief can be expressed without words. They were really intimidated by this young man.

Just at this stall, the psychological assessor's mobile phone suddenly vibrated.

As soon as he answered the phone, his father's angry, eager, but low-pitched voice came across from him: "Where did you get this information? Did you steal something from your bureau? This level of information It is the top secret of the state, and you are going to be sentenced to death! I will come right now and bring you to surrender! Besides me, have you passed the information to others, especially foreigners? Who ordered you? Don't run away, Wait here for me. After you hang up the phone, send me your location!" The

old father's voice was panting and coughing occasionally, which shows how frightened he was.

He is a well-known physicist in China, and he understands the importance of these materials too well.

Through his father's choice of words and stern tone, the psychological assessor finally realized that what he had just heard was most likely not random, but true and reliable.

The two old scientists sitting beside him were both well-known figures, and at this time, they were so shocked by the information that they didn't even dare to breathe.

If Zhuang Li was really just playing a child's trick, they would just laugh it off and never flip the manuscript over and over with trembling hands. Their attitude was so cautious that they didn't dare to wrinkle the manuscript paper.

Thinking of this, the psychological assessor felt like he was on pins and needles. It seemed that this place was no longer suitable for him.

At this moment, the two old scientists stood up, bowed deeply to Zhuang Li, and said in a hoarse voice: "Mr. Zhuang, please wait a moment, we will be right back."

Zhuang Li raised his hand slightly and asked The two are random.

The two old scientists bowed deeply again, and left with the stack of manuscript papers. They want to convene the top leaders of various disciplines in the country, and hold an academic discussion meeting based on Zhuang Li's speech and this stack of manuscript papers.

They had a premonition that the world would be turned upside down.

The psychological assessor judged the seriousness of the matter based on the attitude of the second old man. He also quickly stood up, bowed deeply, and left the room.

The agents in the monitoring room soon received an emergency call from their immediate boss, asking them to immediately transfer Zhuang Li to the safest place and raise his protection level to the highest level. During this period, if Zhuang Li lost a hair, he would be held accountable.

Just now, he had ridiculed Zhuang Li for being a neurotic agent: "..."

The nuclear fusion, robots, mecha warriors, and particle weapons that this kid said just now are all true, right?

Thinking that the magical scene in the sci-fi world will become a reality in the near future, and the key characters are staying in the interrogation room of the security bureau, the agents feel the scalp tingling. They don't need to be warned above to know what a great responsibility it is to protect this person!

So a few minutes later, Zhuang Li and Ye Huai were moved to a villa. The surroundings of the villa seemed quiet, but there were actually many secret agents lurking.

Attendants, cooks, bodyguards, and assistants were all in place.

Being invited to the restaurant by the attendant, Ye Huai gradually realized something when faced with a sumptuous meal, and asked in disbelief, "Zhuang Li, what you said just now, shouldn't it be true? You Is it really possible to build the safest base in the world, allowing ordinary people to live the same life as usual in the apocalypse?"

The response of the Security Bureau was obviously wrong! This is not jail time, this is protection at all!

Ye Huai was shocked by his own guess. His mind suddenly changed, and he started to beat his forehead: "Fuck! I ruined the hope of all mankind in my fucking last life! It turns out that I was the culprit that led to the end of the world! No wonder I was reborn! Because I I came back to change history! My mission is to let you know in advance that the apocalypse is coming, and let you hurry up to engage in scientific research, and the mission that those superpowers received is to kill me, lest I destroy the process of the apocalypse! I understand , I finally figured it out! Fuck, I'm a fucking sinner in the whole world!"

Ye Huai started hitting his head against the dining table as he spoke, and he even tried harder, looking extremely remorseful.

Zhuang Li: "..."

7480: "This kid will really add drama to himself!"

Right at this stall, a group of people walked into the villa, watching Ye Huai's strange behavior. Out of the corner of Ye Huai's eyes, he caught a glimpse of the man at the head, and was immediately frozen in place.

As long as you are a native of China and often follow news broadcasts, you will not fail to recognize this face. This 70-year-old old man is now the leader of the Chinese scientific community, and at this moment, he is looking at Zhuang Li with eyes full of tears, and asks in a trembling voice, "How old are you this year?"

"Twenty." Zhuang Li stood up and bowed to the old man.

"Twenty years old?" The tears in the old man's eyes suddenly rolled down, and his voice was hoarse with excitement: "Okay, our most outstanding scientist in China is only twenty years old this year! Do you see it, everyone? This is our country's The future." The

old man applauded vigorously.

And the deep meaning of his words, everyone understands. The most outstanding scientist in China is only 20 years old this year. Under his leadership, China can flourish for at least 50 years, and these 50 years are enough to widen the gap with other countries in the world.

"It seems that we no longer have to worry about no successor. It's great! It's great!" The rest of the old scientists also applauded happily.

Through their attitudes, Ye Huai became more and more sure that his perverted roommate was really a fucking super genius! He lost the hope of China in his last life!

God, what did you regenerate me for? You hit me with a thunderbolt! Ye Huai grabbed his hair and wanted to scream up to the sky.

Several old scientists had already noticed his abnormality, and said to a middle-aged man in a white coat, "Please take care of these two children."

Zhuang Li's eyes swept over the heads of these people, and each of them All of them were marked with a line of words by the mission system: [Wise man, 50 points. ]

The old man at the head has the highest points, 100. It seems that the scoring mechanism of this system is based on a comprehensive judgment of individual ability and social value.

When these people first walked in, there were no words on the top of their heads. When Zhuang Li realized their identities, the fonts appeared.

It can be seen that the system will not help the tasker to determine the identities of the people around him unless the tasker himself gives a correct judgment. That is to say, even if Zhuang Li meets other taskers face to face, if Zhuang Li can't detect the identity of the other party, he will be deceived.

Thinking of this, he curled the corners of his lips with interest.

The middle-aged man in the white coat is also a wise man, obviously an expert in psychology. He was brought here for only one purpose, that is, to treat Zhuang Li and Ye Huai's psychological problems.

It seems that the above still does not believe in the prophecy that the end times are coming.

"Have you checked the man I caught?" Zhuang Li asked directly.

"Checked, his self-healing ability is indeed different from ordinary people. We are analyzing his genes. He may have mutated to some extent." A big man in the medical field quickly answered this question.

"In other words, you don't believe our words?" Zhuang Li came to this conclusion.

Ye Huai looked at the group of people in disbelief, and shouted: "You don't even believe the savior's words? Have you seen "The Terminator" starring Schwarzenegger? Zhuang Li is Connor, and the lizard man It was sent by 'Skynet' to hunt us down. The future superpowers want to stop Zhuang Li from saving the end of the world! Don't help Zhou to abuse!"

Zhuang Li: "..." The

scientists: "..."

The psychiatrist: " "..." This kid is seriously ill!

Zhuang Li coughed, and said calmly and calmly: "Since you don't believe it, forget it. But I will apply for a national project with the subject of "The Last World", and the main content of this project is to use all the things I mentioned before. Based on science and technology, we will build a future city. I would like to invite all teachers to participate in the design and construction of this city. I wonder if all teachers are interested?"

This is no problem at all.

The technology mentioned by Zhuang Li before will completely change the development process of human society, regardless of whether it explodes in the end of the world. It is of course urgent to study them. It doesn't really matter what the title of their study is.

"Thank you, Mr. Xiaozhuang, for your invitation. This is our honor! When we came, we have repeatedly promised that we will give you all the convenience. The location of this future city is also up to you, and the relevant departments will fully cooperate. Mr. Xiaozhuang , we can't wait to see this future city." The old man squeezed Zhuang Li's hand and laughed heartily.

The rest also laughed.

Ye Huai, who was jumping with anger just now: "..."

Is it done so easily?

Zhuang Li immediately asked: "I want to ask you for someone."

"Who do you want? As long as you speak, we will transfer him right away." The old man thought that what Zhuang Li wanted was an assistant or a scientist.

"I want Bei Ming."

"Bei Ming?" The old man was stunned. He had never heard of this name in the scientific community.

However, the agent standing by the side immediately said, "You want Major General Bei Ming? Why?"

"Because I have a crush on him and want to get in touch with him at close range." Zhuang Li said without beating around the bush.

"..."

The atmosphere at the scene became extremely strange in an instant.