𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙍𝘼𝘾𝙏𝙀𝙍/𝙎𝙏𝙊𝙍𝙔 𝙄𝙉𝙁𝙊

CHARACTER'S INFO:

Name: Y/N L/N.

Age: 6 Years Old.

Gender: Female/Male [Depends on you].

Hair: H/L and H/C.

Eyes: Orange to red [Sorry about this one].

╰┄➤APPEARANCE:
Y/N is a boy/girl with fluffy H/L H/C and big reddish-orange eyes. He/She look really innocent and polite in appearance, but he/she is actually not. Y/N tends to wear outfits that are mostly yellow with crown picture on his/her top. He/She also carries a bag that has a crown keychain with his/her neccessary belongings that help the babysitter to take care of him/her. However and when Y/N gets really upset, his/her eyes change. His/Her eyeballs turn black while the irises become bright yellow with red hue around them.

 His/Her eyeballs turn black while the irises become bright yellow with red hue around them

[This is how Y/N's eyes turn.]

╰┄➤PERSONALITY:
This child is considered to be very demanding for his/her age. Y/N is spoiled rotten by his/her parents so much that he/she can get anything no matter how expensive or cheap this thing is. He/She can act kind and polite to anyone who obeys him/her and fulfill any wanted desires. However, this does not cover Y/N's evil side of enjoying the suffer of the others. He/She likes to torture his/her babysitters before their soul is trapped by Y/N for eternity. That's what made Y/N's parents fear him/her. Both the mother and father came to a solution that can help calm Y/N down when he/she is upset. They had a pacifier that holds a talisman that calms the demon within Y/N. Even though it's bad for a six year child to be given a pacifier, it's the only way to avoid being stuck with a very mad Y/N forever. There's a fun fact here, Y/N likes to play in dangerous places and situations, believing that it's actually fun and entertaining. He/She are also so curious when they discover new things.

╰┄➤ALIAS:
The Baby in Yellow.
The King/Queen.
The Child.
Little Superstar [By Freddy].
Moonlight [By Moondrop].
Sunflower [By Sundrop].
Pumpkin [By Monty].
Little Feather [By Chica].
Puppy [By Roxy].

╰┄➤POWERS/SKILLS:
Reality-warping.
Telekinesis.
Teleportation.
Cloning.
Respawn.
Transformation.
Portal opening.
Manipulation.

╰┄➤HOBBIES:
Playing mind-games with his/her babysitters.
Collecting his/her babysitter's souls.
Listening to the "King's Lullaby" music.
Enslaving and abusing his/her babysitters.

╰┄➤LIKES: The king's lullaby, amusing things, obedient people, tormentation, sweets, his/her plushies, bedtime stories, the animatronics, Gregory.

╰┄➤DISLIKES: Disobedience, Vanny, annoying things, the talisman, orders from others.

STORY INFO:

╰┄➤AUs:
Glammike theory... Where Michael Afton possesses Glamrock Freddy.
Glamrock Bonnie hiding somewhere in the Pizzaplex.

╰┄➤WARNINGS:
Fnaf Security Breach spoilers, murder, child abandonment, possible plot twists.

╰┄➤Copyrights:
The story idea belongs to me.
Fnaf and The Baby in Yellow belongs to their owners.
I don't own any of the photos I might use.
Don't republish without my permission.

╰┄➤Possible Characters to Add:
Glamrock Bonnie.
Glamrock Foxy.

╰┄➤Possible Errors:
Grammar mistakes.
Spelling mistakes.
I might get some parts wrong in fnaf.

╰┄➤Rules:
No smut because it's platonic.
Please no hate comments.
No ships in this book.