𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙀

YELLOW

Chapter NineThe Fun Has Begun

Chapter Nine
The Fun Has Begun

◎━━━━━━◎━━━━━━◎

YOU THREE WALKED THROUGH THE tunnels, completely amused by how creepy this place looked. However, you still wanted to know where is Freddy taking you to.

"Where are we, Freddy?" You spoke up, earning the bear's attention. You could see a smile on his lips, "We are now under the Pizzaplex. These utility tunnels connect all the attractions." He explained with evident pride that he knows this place like the back of his hand. "We can go anywhere in the building?" Although slightly muffled, you managed to hear Gregory ask Freddy.

"Correct. Fazer Blast, Monty Golf, Roxy Raceway. They are all accessible to S.T.A.F.F. with high enough clearance of course. Guests are never allowed down here, but yours both are a... special situations."

After he explained this, you two took a sharp turn, totally ignoring the staff bots behind the fence. You walked up a set of stairs for a few minutes before reaching a floor labeled as B1. However, Freddy's stomach hatch opened once you reached the top and Gregory jumped down. You looked up at the animatronic with concern, "Freddy, are you okay?" You asked, clasping your hands together in front of your chest.

He looked at you both with apologetic look, "I'm terribly sorry. The recharge cycle had not yet completed when I found you. You two must continue without me. I will guide you on your Fazwatch in case you get into any trouble." After he said that, he rushed to the nearby charging station and stepped in, letting the door close after him. Now you were alone with Gregory who was obviously annoyed by this sudden change of events.

He sighed and looked away, "I don't know if we can do this alone." Gregory stated, feeling insecure about moving on to the exit with you who was clearly younger than him. However, he felt you hold his hand and drag him to the only red double doors, "Don't be a scaredy cat, we can do this!" You encouraged with a big confident smile on your face. Gregory didn't say anything and decided to follow you.

You both walked through a purple hallway, following an arrow that has the word Lobby in it. The hallway was blocked by a table that had boxes and paint cans on it, but you can see a door on your right. Gregory took a peek there and seemed to mumbled something about Chica.

Just then, your Fazwatch lit up, showing Glitchtrap's face, "You need to be careful, Chica and the others are hacked and dangerous." He instructed you through the watch. Thankfully, Gregory was busy looking for a way to walk past Chica without her noticing. You saw the cans and an idea popped in your head. You tugged on Gregory's shirt to get his attention, "We can knock over the cans and she will leave." You suggested while pointing at the table.

"Good idea, Y/N." He said and walked to the table, knocking the cans over. You heard Chica yelp than loud footsteps moving to another door from the other side. You and Gregory crouched down and went through the door, walking into the toilet. However, you felt that you were moving way too slow, so you decided to teleport ahead of Gregory and left behind just small yellow orbs.

You waited for the brunette boy near an orange door, but meanwhile, Glitchtrap decided to give you more instructions.

"Y/N, you can now access to the cameras everywhere around the mall, you can also send encoded messages and I added a full map of the place. Don't tell that boy or Freddy anything about me. If you need any help, contact me."

"Okay, thank you Glitchtrap."

You waited for a few more seconds before Gregory reached you, "What? How did you get here? You were right behind me!" He whispered/yelled once he saw you, shocked that you made it here without him seeing you. You shrugged and opened the door, "It doesn't matter as long as we're safe. Let's go." You said, avoiding the topic. Gregory was still puzzled, but decided not to question it at the moment.

You both walked through a few hallways and rooms, taking turns and twists until you reached a red metal hallway that has panels and fog everywhere. There was a door that has a No Monty sign on it, but none of you paid it much attention. Just as you two walked a few feet, the door behind you slammed open with a loud bang.

"There you are!" Monty exclaimed and started to chase after you and Gregory.

Gregory grabbed your wrist and started to run away. Ahead of him, he could see that same arrow pointing to the right to the lobby. However, you heard a voice that made you turned around, "Are you lost?" It was Roxy stuck behind the fence, but she is not the main concern at the moment. You both continued to run through the red double door to an opening before dashing to the stairs.

"Lost kids over here!" Chica who knocked down the boxes spoke up, chasing you along with Monty. You both ran up the stairs until you reached the security office. You both tried to catch your breaths; however, you couldn't deny that this was a funny chase. Gregory then started to talk to Freddy while you used this opportunity to speak to Glitchtrap, "Glitchtrap, can you keep the door closed until we find a way out? Monty is banging on it." You requested, waiting for his reply.

"Already done."

After short seconds, you two walked through the second door to a hallway that lead to another hallway circles back to the security office. You two tried to avoid Chica the best you could before reaching the red doors. Eventually, you two arrived to the main entrance, but it was too late.

"Freddy Fazbear Mega Pizzaplex is now closed. Initiating nighttime protocols."

Once hearing the intercom, Gregory started to run to the main door that was half way closed, "No. No! Wait! We're still here!" He exclaimed as the door closed shut. He sighed while his shoulders dropped, "Now what am I supposed to do?" He said with a mix between sadness and anger, his voice had a gloomy tone in it. You felt sorry for him and decided to cheer him up, "It's okay, Gregory. The door will reopen again and then you can leave, cheer up." You spoke up with an encouraging smile.

Just then, Gregory's watch beeped, "Y/N is right, there's still hope. You should be able to escape when the security doors reopen at 6:00 am. Until then, keep moving and try not to draw attention yourselves. If there's another way out, I will help you two find it. I promise." Freddy joined you, trying to cheer Gregory up.

You giggled and held his hand in yours, "See? You can still leave, don't lose hope just yet. Come now, let's explore the place and try to find a way out with Freddy's help." You stated, walking to the small doors that leads to the main lobby.

Now you're going to the real adventure!