𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙎𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉

YELLOW

Chapter Seventeen Caught ◎━━━━━━◎━━━━━━◎

Chapter Seventeen
Caught
◎━━━━━━◎━━━━━━◎

YOU SAT THERE FOR WHAT felt like hours, waiting for Gregory to arrive. It was getting boring just sitting behind the counter while doing nothing. Thus, you decide to play with your sheep plushie until Gregory arrives.

You looked into the plushie's eyes while stroking its cheek, "I know I'm not the same anymore, but I still can toy with everyone the way I please. No is not accepted in my world." An evil smirk tugged on your lips as your grip on the plushie tightened, "Everyone shall follow all of my commands like a little weak sheep." Your eyes changed, cruel ideas swarming in your head.

Being reincarnated as a child wasn't what you actually expected, but it came with benefits. You got more souls thanks to your oh-so-called parents hiring babysitters to watch over you. It was as easy as taking a candy from a little baby. Yet again, it was still nuisance to you. Adults didn't take you seriously for they thought you were just a little child who wants to play and have fun. They never knew you hated their disobedience and how they looked down at you.

It was fueling you with rage.

Therefore, they have to face the consequences of their actions. They have to pay with their worthless souls. To be honest, you enjoyed playing games with them before sending them to their doom. However, there is always a few who got off the hook sometimes. They were just lucky enough to figure it out before it was too late for them. Truth to be told, you miss being the real king/queen in yellow. The powerful entity known as Hastur. You were feared and respected, you were a great legend. 

Your thoughts stopped when you heard the approaching footsteps coming closer to you. Looking up from your plushie, you saw Gregory rushing to you. It took him just a few seconds to reach you since he wanted to make sure that Roxy wasn't nearby. He crouched beside you, "Are you o-okay?" Gregory hesitantly asked, keeping a small distant between you both. You tilted your head in questioning manner. You were aware that he had already discovered that you're not a human, but you were not going to let that effect you.

You smiled innocently and nodded your head, "Yup! I'm fine!" You replied cheerfully. However, Gregory was still unsure how to treat you anymore. He didn't know if should believe Eclipse or not. You appeared to be just a normal little boy/girl that only acts childishly, but what about what he saw? It was clear that he saw two of you running away from Roxy and Monty. He quickly shook his head and looked behind him, "That's good. Now let us go, we need to find the fire escape." Gregory declared and stood up.

You followed him while hugging your plushie and then both of you proceeded to look for the fire escape. It took you a lot of time to reach the fire escape while avoiding Roxy. Eventually and after a lot of struggles with Roxy, you both finally reached the fire escape. To your surprise, the door was locked. Gregory started to talk with Freddy to see what to do next.

Suddenly, you heard footsteps approaching from the door you came from. Upon turning around, you saw Roxy about to enter. You tugged on Gregory's blue shirt to get his attention, "Roxy is there." You said while pointing at her way.

"Dang it!"

The young boy pulled your hand and dragged you both to the nearest bin to hide. You and Gregory jumped in the bin and kept quiet to listen closely if Roxanne went away or not. You could hear her loud footsteps passing by the bin, it was obvious that she was really close to you both. Once she was away, you two left the bin and booked it to the lobby where there was an elevator that will take you to Eclipse and Freddy. Just then...

"There you are!"

You heard Roxanne from behind, chasing after you. Gregory started to run to hide behind the counter while pulling you along with him. Thankfully, the wolf animatronic couldn't find your hiding spot and continued on to look for you both. Gregory let out a sigh of relief and took a peek over of the counter to see if Roxy wans nearby. You looked up at him witn curiosity, "Psst, Gregory! Is she gone?" You asked, not knowing if she was gone or not.

He looked down and nodded, "Yeah, she is gone. The elevator is nearby, let's move quickly." He instructed while you nodded your head in agreement. Little by little, you both sneaked your way to the elevator. Gregory was right because the elevator was just a few steps away from you, "We're here!" He exclaimed in relief, walking into the elevator with you following behind, your sheep plush still in your arms.

Once the door was about to close, two robotic hands opened it again only to see Map Bot holding a map to you, "Take a map!" The monotonous voice of the bot talked to you. Suddenly, another person pushed the bot away, "Move!" It was none other than Vanessa, the night gaurd.

"Gotcha!" She exclaimed while shining her flashlight at you, cornering you and Gregory in the small elevator.

Welp, you both eventually got caught by the night gaurd herself.