𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙒𝙊

Author Note:-
Hi everyone!
Before you start reading the chapter, I want just to make it clear that Sun and Moon will be a little more advanced. They can have other expressions like the other animatronics beside just smiling all the time.

Hope you enjoy the chapter!
-RC~😋
________________________

YELLOW

Chapter Two Fun Time with Sun #1

Chapter Two
Fun Time with Sun #1

◎━━━━━━◎━━━━━━◎

SUN TOOK YOU TO THE ARTS and crafts area where a lot of kids were either making simple things or drawing. You liked to draw a lot in your house and mostly demanded your babysitters to bring drawing supplies with them. However, they couldn't help but notice the strange shapes you would sometimes draw. It freaked them out to be honest...

Well, those shapes come to your mind just randomly like that and you feel like drawing them.

Anyways...

Sun placed you down after reaching a table that has bunch of kids. The animatronic clapped his hands to get the children's attention to him, "Alright everyone, we have a new friend here! Say hi to Y/N!" Sun exclaimed with enthusiasm and excitement that actually amused you. The kids chanted hi to you with happy smiles, some of them returned to continued their work while some of them were just staring at you.

Sun looked down at you and smiled big, "Okay Y/N, why don't you go ahead and try to draw something?" He politely asked and you nodded which felt kind of weird. Nobody has ever told you to do something and you agree to do it without making any mischievous tricks or giving them a nightmare for the whole day. Maybe you just made an exception for Sun because he was themed in yellow.

Anyhow, you went to the seat nearest to you and placed your backpack down beside you. Taking a seat, you placed your sheep plushie on your lap, "What should I draw, Mr. Fluffy?" You thought before something popped in your head.

Recently, you were seeing this weird orb floating around you in your dreams. It was whispering something that you didn't quite understand, but you didn't think much of it. It was a black orb with yellow ball that had red hue around it in the middle, there was also some black lines circling around it. From your perspective, it looked like an eyeball... like your eyes when they change. One of your babysitters gave it to you once, believing that it was a toy because it was hidden in your toy box.

You felt something strange... it was giving you power and you ended up losing control. It was that incident that made you realize what are you. Your parents had to hide this orb in the secret attic in the laundry room so you don't lose control again.

Drawing it didn't take long as you used just crayons to draw it. Some of the children took a peek and let's just say they were afraid of asking what you were making. Soon later, Sun has returned, "So kids, let's see what you have drawn!" Once he said that, the kids swarmed around him to show him their papers. 

You stood in the back, waiting for your turn. However, Sun noticed you not with the kids and approached you, "Can I please see what you have drawn, little Y/N?" Again, he politely asked. You felt yourself hesitant for a moment, but shrugged it off and showed him your abnormal picture. He took a moment to study it carefully, but couldn't figure it out.

"What did you draw Y/N? Is that a sun?" He questioned, crouching down to your level and taking the paper from you. You played with your fingers and you looked away, "It's something I have seen once in our house." You honestly stated, bouncing back and forth on your heels. Sun blinked a few times before jumping up, "I love it! It's so unique and special!" He exclaimed, holding the picture out to see it more clearly.

Everyone then went to play and your return to fetch your bag and plushie. You looked around to see what you can do that would be fun. Your eyes landed on the play structures and your they sparkled, you wanted to be on the top of it!

Making sure that nobody was paying attention to you, you used your teleporting ability and in blink of an eye you were on the top of the highest play structure. You gawked as you saw everything beneath you was very small, "They are like ants!... Ants I can step on..." For a moment, your smile turned wicked at the thought of stepping on them and sealing their souls forever in your dimension. It would be very fun chasing those kids around while listening to their cries of helplessness and fear.

You weren't actually a nice person as you appear, you have cruelty within your heart. Otherwise, you wouldn't trap your babysitters' souls.

Just then, you heard someone call for you which snapped you out of your crazy thoughts, "Y/N! How did you get up there?!" Sun exclaimed, worry was evident on his face.

You looked down at him and giggled, "Hi Sunny! I like the view up here!" You yelled, waving your hand. Sun was very concerned as he clasped his hands together, "Please don't move, I will get you down!" A big smile form on your lips as you moved closer to the edge.

"Don't worry, I will get down!"

"No, don't-..."

It was too late as you jumped down. Sun started to freak out trying to see where you would exactly fall so he would catch you, but something happened that made the animatronic freeze in place.

You have just... disappeared!

Out of blue, he felt someone tug his pants. He looked down and saw it was... you!

"Hiya!" You exclaimed as you raised your hand up in greeting. Sun looked up at the play structure then back to you, he did this few times before he picked you up, "H-How did you do that?" He aske while checking for any injuries only to find none.

You giggled, "It's a trick." For a moment, Sun saw your eyes change to something odd. He thought it was a malfunction in his programming, but the poor caretaker didn't know that in his arms was actually a real demon that can break the reality with just a finger snap.