𝙋𝙍𝙊𝙇𝙊𝙂𝙐𝙀

YELLOW

Prologue Advertisement of Fun

Prologue
Advertisement of Fun

◎━━━━━━◎━━━━━━◎

THE SOUND OF A PEN scribbling on a paper could be heard in the quiet livingroom where you sat by the table, coloring a picture of a sheep with a crown on its head.

You had just finished coloring the crown with the yellow crayon, your favorite color. You smiled at the picture with satisfaction, it was a masterpiece to you.

"What do you think, Mr. Kitty?" You asked, showing the drawing to your black and white cat plushie. Letting out a hum, you nodded as if receiving a reply from the toy, "I'm happy you like it. I'm gonna show it to mama!" You exclaimed, running to the kitchen where your mother was preparing lunch.

Once you entered, you were met with your mother's back. She was cooking, but her expression were one of fear and terror when she heard you enter. "Mama! Look! Look what I made!" You happily said, noticing the shivering figure of your mother.

She quickly replaced her frightened look with a fake sweet smile and turned to you, "Oh, isn't this just beautiful? You're such a great artist." She complimented, giving you a head pat as a reward. You giggled and held the drawing out, "Put it on the fridge!" Your sentence came more of an order than a request and your mother knew that she should never deny your demands. She just nodded and took the picture from your little hand, pinning it to the fridge with a magnet.

Once satisfied, you left the kitchen without saying anything which relieved your mother.

You know that both of your parents fear you because you're not a normal child. It wasn't new to you though. Because of you, more ten babysitters had disappeared and only you know where they are. It's wasn't your fault though, they didn't want to play with you and always want to leave you alone.

They always escape like little cowardly rabbits.

You did everything you can to convince them to stay, in easy and hard way. However, they all face the same fate and consequences. They deserved to disappear, to get trapped by you. Though the same couldn't be said to your new babysitter. Their name is BS/N [Babysitter Name] and surprisingly they were doing fine with you. Even with your little tricks, they still remained to take care of you. Normally, babysitters don't last more than three days with you. However, this one is different in everything.

They do whatever you want without any complaints. You want to eat, they will leave what they do and prepare food for you. You want to play, they will gladly play any game you want. They are willing to do anything you wish for. You were suspicious of them at first, but you couldn't help but trust them. They have been taking care of you for four weeks now which was surprising to you.

Yet again, you found no reason to make you trap their soul. They tolerated you and didn't leave you. They were like the sheep that services the prince in your story book.

Anyway...

You returned to the livingroom to play with your toys and probably watch some cartoons. You were playing with the colorful blocks when suddenly an advertisement popped in the TV.

Come now and visit Freddy Fazbear Mega Pizzaplex! Where the fun, food, and music are the best of our products! Meet the animatronics and have fun with them.

You can race your friends in the Roxy Raceway. You can play golf in Monty's Gator Golf. You can be fit if you join the Mazercise. Play laser war with frinds in Fazer Blast. You can also let your kids have fun in the Superstar Daycare... and many more things you can do in our attraction.

You can get gifts and play in our arcades just to increase your enjoyment.

What are you waiting for? Visit the Mega Pizzaplex for more fun and happiness!

Run by Freddy Fazbear Entertainment.

You were in awe as you watched the many things shown on the TV. You were mesmerized, animatronics, games, fun?! These are things you carve for. You have never seen a robot before, maybe you can tell your mom to drop you off in the Superstar Daycare as a starter instead of calling your babysitter.

You stood up and ran to your mother in the kitchen, "Mama! Mama!" You called, slightly panting since you dashed to the kitchen.

"What's the matter, sweetie?" She asked with a concern, but she could see the worrying excitement shining in your big orange/red eyes.

"I want to go to this new pizza place!"

"What?"

You didn't say anything and just grabbed her hand, dragging to the livingroom. She couldn't say anything and just followed after you to see what do you exactly want. Thankfully, the ad repeated again so your mom can see what you were talking about.

You pointed to the TV and looked at your mom, "I want to go there tomorrow." You stated while looking up at her with your wide eyes. Your face didn't have any expressions and the woman knew what this means.

She must take you there or else... She will be in grave danger.

Swallowing her nervousness, your mother smiled at you with anxiety, "As you wish, Y/N. I will take you there tomorrow." Once she said that, you smiled happily and wrapped your small arms around her legs.

"Thank you, mama!"

She looked down at you with fear, but let out a deep sigh, "Anything for you my king/queen." She mumbled, stroking your H/L H/C hair.

You couldn't contain your excitement to visit the Pizzaplex and meet the animatronics. If this place was to your liking, you will make sure to visit it constantly and nobody can say no to you.

_________________________

Author Note:-
Hi!
I hope you enjoyed the prologue!
Tell me what you think of it up until now, should I continue or just delete it? Please vote and comment, I enjoy reading your lovely comments.

Be safe and amazing.
-RC~😋