𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙎𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉

YELLOW

Chapter Seven

Chapter Seven

The Lost Boy

◎━━━━━━◎━━━━━━◎

YOU AND GLITCHTRAP EXISTED the atrium area, making your way to the lobby. The place was completely empty and it seems that everyone had already left the mall. It was eerily quiet as staff bots patrolled around, being on high alert.

You didn't want to leave yet, there was a lot to explore in the depths of the place. However, you decided to drop by the gift shop to see if you can find something to keep as a memory of this marvelous adventure. You turned to the yellow bunny who was clearly annoyed by the fact the he was following a child, "I wanna go to the gift shop!" You demanded, pointing at the closed door of the shop.

Glitchtrap rolled his eyes under the mask, "Whatever, let's get over with it." He spoke up while crossing his arms. You beamed happily and bounced light, "Yay! Let's go!" You exclaimed, grabbing your friend's hand and ran to the shop. With a little bit of your tricks, you sneaked past the security bots without even being detected. Eventually, you reached the shop, but the door was closed shut.

"Let me get this for you." Glitchtrap spoke up, using his ability to hack through the system and open the door. A giggle left your lips as you walked inside, excitement taking over you. There was all types of toys, plushies, and even clothes. However, your eyes landed on a decorated table with a purple gift box on it.

Exclusive Rare Novelty Gift!

The words got your attention and you ran toward the box. You grabbed it and wound up the handle, hearing a faint music as you turned the handle. Suddenly, the box's lid popped open with confetti and celebration music. You looked inside and saw a purplish blue watch with small bunny ears and stars painted on it.

It was a Bonnie Fazwatch.

Your eyes sparkled as you took out the watch and inspected it, "Woah! It's so pretty! Glitchtrap! Look! Look!" You said, running toward the bunny and showing him the watch. Once he saw it, an idea popped in his head, "Oh, you got a new advanced watch. Well, maybe it can be my new hidey hole." You tilted your head in confusion, not understanding what he means. Now Glitchtrap has to rephrase his plan...

"I can get in there and stay in your watch, give it an update to access cameras too. Whenever you need me, I will come out and I will guide you through the mall. What do you say?"

"You're not going to escape, right?" You asked with suspicion and Glitchtrap shook his head, "Of course not. I just don't want to be seen, not yet at least." He declared and you hummed in thought, debating wether you should trust his plan or not. Eventually you agreed and held the watch to him, "Okay, I trust you." You stated and Glitchtrap smiled from under his rabbit head.

He glitched himself into the watch, making a rabbit head appear on your watch before it shut down temporarily so he can hack through the system by using it. You strapped the watch around your wrist and decided to move on, this time on your own.

Next place is Rockstar Row!

You teleported there since you didn't want to waste too much energy in walking. Once you appeared there, you heard the person from the intercom speak again...

"Ladies and gentlemen, thank you for visiting and we hope you enjoyed the show! Freddy and the gang are pretty tired, but they'll be back again next week after a few days of scheduled maintenance! Please make your way to the front of the building where you will be given novelty glasses, a voucher for one free soda refill, and where you will sign a legal disclaimer releasing us of all liability for anything that might happened during your visit. Have an awesome night, and we'll see you again soon!"

The intercom went silent after the announcement. You blinked a few times then shrugged, not caring much about what the person said. You started to walk through the place, seeing posters and pictures of the old animatronic models. There's also a few other things that were placed in glass boxes like Chica's original cupcake, Bonnie's guitar, and many more. As you walked, you could see Chica playing on her guitar and Roxanne looking at her mirror, but you couldn't see Monty because the curtains to his room was down. There was noises and screams coming from inside though.

You ignored him and continued your journey, reaching the last room which was Freddy's! You ran to the door and pressed the only red button to open it, but it did nothing. You huffed in annoyance, "I hate when you can't get anywhere!" You complained, stomping your foot on the hard ground.

"Who are you?"

Someone spoke to you, earning your attention. You turned around and saw a boy probably older than you. He has a fluffy chestnut brown hair and hazel eyes. He wore a blue T-shirt with two white stripes and collar along with a light brown shorts and red trainers. He has a few plasters on his face, arms, and legs.

You smiled at him and waved, "Hello! I'm Y/N! Who might you be?" You cheerfully introduced yourself while the boy looked at you with hesitation, "I'm Gregory, what are you doing here?" He asked again, walking toward you.

"I want to see Freddy."

"No, I mean why are you in this place?"

"Oh, my parents left me behind."

You said that in a way that you didn't care about what happened to you because you actually don't! Gregory looked at you with shock, "What? Why you act like it's normal?" He asked, utterly surprised by your answer. You shrugged your shoulders in carelessness, "I don't care about them." You replied with a smile on your lips.

Gregory decided not to question it any further and moved to open the door, but it didn't budge, "Ugh! The stupid door won't open!" He said, hitting the door with his foot. Just then, a sound came from his fazwatch.

"You need a photo pass to open the door. I'm sorry, but I thought you have one."

"Where can I get that now?"

It was Freddy who talked with him. You remembered that you have a VIP pass that would allow you to enter anywhere you wanted as long as it's a place for guests. You raised your hand to get Gregory's attention, "I can help with this! Daddy gave me a pass that I can use to go anywhere!" You declared, pulling down your backpack and started to look through it. In the end, you found the pass and pulled it out.

"Let's get Freddy out!"