𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙁𝙄𝙁𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉

YELLOW

Chapter FourteenFinding Gregory

Chapter Fourteen
Finding Gregory

◎━━━━━━◎━━━━━━◎

YOU STOOD IN BETWEEN Freddy and Glitchtrap with confusion evident on your face. You have just discovered that Freddy is actually called Michael and now Glitchtrap is named Vincent? How odd.

Plus, were they related somehow? Because Michael called Glitchtrap uncle Vincent. Eclipse was in the same position as you, completely not understanding what's going on. Out of blue, Glitchtrap or better yet Vincent started to glitch for a moment before his body changed into a human. He had a longish brown hair that has purple tips and his eyes were completely white. He also wore a white shirt, black pants, and a purple vest decorated with stars and a purple bowtie.

Michael shook his head to snap back to reality, "H-How? Dad said you... died after that failure?" He asked as he was obviously hesitant to approach his uncle. Vincent let out a chuckle, "Yes I died as your father told you, but my soul was trapped inside Springtrap Bonnie. I saw everything that happened to William, but unlike him I became a glitch after the scanning for the VR game. However, what become of you, Michael?" He explained then asked Michael.

"I have been possessing Freddy for a while now and I don't know how."

"I see-..."

Vincent felt someone tug his vest. Looking down, he saw you staring up at him, "I know this is important for you and all, but I wanna go look for Gregory." You spoke up which made Vincent sigh and pinch his nose. Michael realized that he has completely forgot about the little boy, "Oh no! I forgot about him! He is stuck in the security office!" He panicked upon remembering that Gregory was on his own against the animatronics.  

Vincent returned to his Glitchtrap form and turned to Michael, "I will tell more details later, but now I have to go with the little gremlin." He said while pointing his thumb at you which made you frown.

"Hey!"

With that he teleported back to your Fazwatch to guide you through the Pizzaplex. Michael kneeled in front of you, "Please Y/N, don't tell Gregory about what you discovered right now." He requested while placing a paw on your shoulder. You blinked a few times before nodding with a big smile, "It's our secret!" You said while doing a zipping motion on your mouth as a sign of keeping the secret. Michael chuckled and stood up, feeling a bit relieved that you won't tell Gregory about his secret.

"Good luck, Little Superstar."

You then felt Eclipse pet your head, "Be careful, Dewdrop." He firmly stated and took off his hand.

"Yes sir!"

Saying this, you approached the garage door that was open enough for you to crawl under it. You found yourself in El Chip's restuarant, but you weren't going to waste time by going around because you were going to teleport there. You teleported to Gregory's location only to find yourself in a security office with your friend checking the left door. You smiled and walked toward him, tapping his shoulder which made him flinch, "Ah! What the-... Y/N?!" He exclaimed as he looked back with a look of fear.

You giggled and waved your hand, "Hello, Gregory! What are you doing?" You asked, your face turned to a one of puzzlement. Gregory who calmed went to check his cameras on his watch, "I'm trying to stay alive... Roxy and Monty are after me." He explained to you quickly before running to the right door to close it. Just then, you could hear Monty banging on the door, trying to get in. However, it didn't last long since he left the door after a few seconds.

You then got an idea that can help Gregory get out of here safely, "Gregory! I will do the same with Moon to them. I will distract them and you go to Mik-... I mean Freddy!" You said with excitement and pride of your idea. The brunette boy stared at you with shock before shaking his head, "No! I can't do this again! This one is very dangerous!" He declared with a little bit of worry in his tone. You smiled reassuringly and hugged him out of blue which made him blush, "I will be okay, don't worry about me." You told him and pulled away, your hands still on his shoulders.

He couldn't say anything back to you and just sighed, "Alright, but be careful. These animatronic can be aggressive." He told you with a pleading look. "Noted!" You happily said with your eyes closed.

"Now hide somewhere so they don't see you, Greg."

Gregory did as you said and hid. You stepped outside of the office and then cloned yourself, "Listen carefully, you have to lure Roxy away while I deal with Monty. Got it?" Your clone nodded before going to get Roxy. You didn't waste time and went for Monty who was near the arcade, "My chance." You stood in the clear opening and cupped your hands around your mouth, "Come and get me, you stupid lizard!" You shouted and that made the said animatronic look at you.

You laughed and started to run away from him. His loud thumps could be heard from behind as he chased after you, "Hey little guy!" Monty called yet you didn't listen to him and just kept on running away from him. Your clone seemed to do the same by luring Roxy away from the office to give Gregory the ability to escape the office.

However and unbeknown to you that Gregory was watching you through the cameras with shock, "There's two Y/Ns?!"