𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙁𝙊𝙐𝙍

YELLOW

Chapter FourTime to Return Home

Chapter Four
Time to Return Home

◎━━━━━━◎━━━━━━◎

YOUR HEAD MOVED LEFT and right to see if you can spot your bag anywhere. You didn't know who took it and for what purpose, but you were sure you will teach whomever took it a good lesson.

You could hear the children leaving the daycare for some reason, but you didn't care about it right now. Some clicking and sounds of bells could be hear somewhere, again you didn't mind it. Just then, your eyes landed on a person moving through the play structure. A smirk tugged on your lips as you disappeared in thin air, leaving behind just little yellow orbs in your place.

You appeared in front of a kid who was about to exit the play structure then your eyes landed on the bag in his hands. Your facial expression changed into a frown, "These are MY STUFF!" You exclaimed, your voice became distorted in the end. Your eyes changed into black and yellow which scared the boy.

You smiled and held your hand, teleporting the bag out of the boy's hands to yours, "I must trap your soul for stealing my things." You stated, gazing down at him with an evil smile. The boy shivered in fear as he kept on just staring at you, unable to say anything out of fright, "Too bad I don't trap kids since they're useless, but I can traumatize you..." You said, placing your bag down.

You walked toward him as your smirk became creepier the more you approached. "I-I'm sorry..." He stuttered before you grabbed him by the collar of his shirt, "Disobedient little bunnies must be punished." As you said that, you held your hand toward him.

There was a loud scream rang in the daycare...

Meanwhile, Moondrop was standing near the ball pit. He was wondering how did the lights turned off like this... He was sure that the electricity circuits were just fine. He shrugged his shoulders and moved to clean the daycare since all of the kids were escorted out by a security guard because they're scared of Moon, "How annoying, those kids are so messy." He thought while placing the materials back to their assigned places.

Just then, a scream was heard near one of the play structures in the right. Moon stopped his work and looked to the direction where the scream came from, "I thought all of the kids were out. Well, more fun to me." He smirked and walked to the play structure while thinking of how to scare the child.

Once he arrived, he could see you standing there with another boy on the ground, shivering in fear with tears running down his cheeks, "Why is he crying?" Moon thought while raising aneyebrow. His plans in scaring the kids stopped as he looked down at them, "What are you still doing here?" Moon asked, raising an eyebrow at the both you.

You turned around which gave the boy the opportunity to run away from you, "Oh! You're the moon caretaker!" You exclaimed with happiness, your voice coming back to normal while walking toward him after taking your bag.

Moon crouched down and stared at you, "He/She is not scared of me, how odd." He thought, studying your appearance. You smiled and looked at him with delight, "You look so cool!" You said while pointing your finger at him.

The moon animatronic found himself subconsciously chuckling while petting your head, "Thank you, I'm Moondrop by the way. Now, it's bedtime." He said and picked you up, taking you to the nap area. At first, you didn't like the idea, but then you remembered that you had your bedtime stories with you.

"Moon, can you read me a story?"

"Sure, I will think of one for you."

"I have story books in my bag, read me The Prince and the Cat!"

Moon looked at you with confusion before placing you in a sleeping bag. He was still wondering what happened to that boy who was crying, you couldn't of hit him right? "Starlight, why was that boy crying?" Moon asked you, earning your attention. A smile was drawn on your lips, "I just played with him, but it seems he doesn't like it." You explained as a dark shadow appeared on your face and your smile became creepy. Moon decided not to ask anymore as your expression were way scarier than him.

You opened your bag and pulled out the cat plushie and story book. Moon took the book while you made yourself comfortable in the sleeping bag. He opened the book and started to read to you...

Across the shore, in distant lands,
With dark stars overhead,

The Prince was fast asleep until,
A cat jumped on his bed.

"I've found a secret garden",
Said the cat with much delight.

Excitedly they ran outside,
Explorers in the night...

As Moon read you the story, you found yourself slowly drifting sleep while hugging your cat plushie. His soothing voice was fading away...

-TIME SKIP-

You woke up, seeing that the lights were now on. You rubbed your eyes and sat up, "What time is it?" You muttered, looking around you. You heard footsteps approaching you, "Oh, good morning Sunflower!" Sun chanted happily while helping you out of the sleeping bag, "Now why don't you go and play with the others?!" He said, moving to the side to let you see the kids back to play again. You nodded and grabbed your bag with you this time.

You played for an hour before it was time for closing. You saw your father waiting outside, "Bye bye Sunny, I will see you next time." You stated as a matter of fact, giving Sun a hug. He hugged back, "I will be waiting for you, Y/N!" With that, you walked out to your father.

"Hello prince/princess, did you enjoy your time?" Your dad asked, picking you up and started to leave the daycare. You beamed and nodded with excitement, "Yup! It was really fun, papa! I wanna come back again!" You declared, stating your sentence as an order. Your father forced a smile and nodded, "Alright. Since your birthday is next week, we will visit here again. What do you think?" He told you, now leaving through the main exit.

You bounced slightly in your father's arms, "Yes yes! My birthday in the Pizzaplex!"

You were now excited for the next week, your birthday will be the best one you ever have!