𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙀𝙉

YELLOW

Chapter TenTeam Y/N and Gregory

Chapter Ten
Team Y/N and Gregory

◎━━━━━━◎━━━━━━◎

YOU DIDN'T UNDERSTAND WHY your VIP pass wouldn't let you open the gate to the lobby. It was as if it refuses your pass for some reason. You huffed in annoyed and stomped your foot. Gregory took the pass from you and tried it since you were scanning it with frustration, but he got the same result as you. You could just teleport there, but you didn't want to freak Gregory out... not yet.

You crossed your arms, "Why wouldn't it work?! It should let us in!" You exclaimed and puffed your cheeks. Just then, Gregory's watch beeped, "These turn-styles require a complementary Pizzaplex Entry Pass, your VIP pass is only useful for attractions in the pizzeria, Y/N. There should be a pass near the main entrance." Freddy explained through the watch.

Gregory looked around until he spotted a table with the animatronics cardboard cutout and a gift box on it, "I will go get the pass, wait for me here." He pointed out before sprinting to the table. You waited for a few seconds before Gregory returned with the ticket. He scanned it and the gates successfully opened, allowing you two to enter the lobby.

"Well done, Superstars! You have accessed the lobby! Unfortunately, that complementary entry ticket and VIP pass doesn't allow you to enter the pizzeria yet. You can find an upgrade machine in Customer Service."

Freddy said as you two avoided the security bots patrolling the hall. Once you neared the escalator, you could hear loud thumps and Chica's voice, "This area is off limits." Gregory quickly ducked down and pulled you along with him in hopes she doesn't see you both. With cautious steps, you made your way up the stairs while trying to figure out where Customer Service. An idea then popped in your head, "Gregory, let's split up. We can notify each other if one of us found the upgrade machine." You suggested with an exciting smile.

At first, Gregory didn't like the idea, but what other options does he have? Splitting up would help you both cover more area which was good but risky at the same time. The brunette boy sighed and nodded, "Alright, but be careful, these things can get annoying sometimes." He said with hesitation and worry.

You nodded and both of went your separated ways. Gregory went to the Glamrock Gifts while you went to a café called Faz-Pad. You hid behind the counter away from the staff bot and opened your watch, tapping on the map button to find the machine. However, you didn't understand the direction very good.

"Glitchtrap, where can I find Customer Service?"

The watch beeped before Glitchtrap replied, "It's right below the café."

"Thank you!"

The connection between you was cut before you stood up and teleported to the place. Surely, you found the upgrade machine behind a counter, "I did it!" You exclaimed happily before sending a massage to Gregory. He didn't reply to you, you guessed he doesn't know how to use his Fazwatch. Thus, you decided to go to him in Glamrock Gifts since he has the entry pass. You opened the door to save the time in going all the way to the café to Customer Service.

Once you teleported to Glamrock Gift, you saw Gregory about the open a gift box.

"Gregory! I found the machine!"

Your yell made him flinch before he turned to you, "Y/N, how did you get here?" He asked while trying to compose himself. You giggled and walked toward him, "I found the upgrade machine." You informed, feeling proud of yourself. Gregory nodded and turned to the gift box, "Let me just get the free gift." He wounded the box and the lid flew open with confetti and a small celebration music.

"Freddy, I found the free gift! Uh... It's a crappy Mr. Hippo fridge magnet? Lame."

Freddy let out a sound of sorrow before responding with, "I'm sorry, Gregory. I'm truly sorry." He apologized with a sad tone. You bounced happily before holding your hands out, "Can I keep it." Your question came out more of a demand. The boy didn't notice this and handed you the magnet, "Sure, now let's go." Said Gregory as he walked ahead of you and opened the door.

You point ahead of you to Customer Service that was opposite from the gift shop. You both ran there while avoiding the bots. Once reaching the place, Gregory didn't waste time to put the ticket into the machine, but it didn't come out, "It ate my pass!" He exclaimed with annoyance.

"Try that terrible magnet you found."

Freddy suggested through the watch. Your friend looked at you as if silently asking for the magnet which you handed it to him. Gregory placed on the machine and it suddenly started to act up with the screen glitching which made the little bear there to fall on his back, a ticket came out of the slot, "Yes! The magnet scrambled the machine! Aw, man. Now it's some kind of a Daycare Pass?" He grumbled, pulling the pass out. You perked up when you heard about the daycare, remembering Sun and Moon from your first visit.

"That's great news! I will meet you both in the daycare. The entrance is on the second floor balcony." Freddy instructed you and Gregory.

Without wasting any more time, you both made your way to the daycare. Just then...

"Who wants candy?"

Chica who was surprisingly downstairs started to chase after you and Gregory. The boy grabbed your wrist and started to led you back to Customer Service before running through the door. Chica's loud footsteps were right behind you as you made your way up the stairs, returning back to the café. Gregory found a food stall, "Let's get in!" He said, opening the cover. Thankfully, the stall was big enough to hide you both away from Chica.

You could hear her loud feet thumps, "Your family is looking for you." You could hear her say, now walking in a normal speed. After many minutes, her footsteps faded away to the first floor probably. Taking this opportunity, you and Gregory left the stall and booked it to the daycare entrance. Eventually you made it there without Chica noticing you. You ran through the short hallway that leads to the daycare entrance.

You both reached to the garage door and stood there, trying to catch your breath. You liked how it was like a puzzle to get to the Customer Service just to upgrade the pass. However, there's still more waiting for you and Gregory.

So many adventures and mysteries to be solved.