𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙀𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉

YELLOW

Chapter Nineteen Helping Glamrock Freddy

Chapter Nineteen
Helping Glamrock Freddy

◎━━━━━━◎━━━━━━◎

YOU AND GREGORY RAN TO Roxy Raceway to see what happened wrong to Freddy. The security bots were patrolling the back way which was kinda odd since this place was closed and didn't need any guards. You both hid behind a stack of boxes so the bot doesn't see you.

Gregory groaned in annoyance, "Ugh! Those bots are annoying!! They are everywhere!" He whispered/yelled angrily, clenching his fists tightly. You blinked in confusion, "I can take you to Freddy quickly if you want to." You spoke up, making Gregory turn to face you. His face contained a look of surprise when he heard what you had said, "Please do! This would help us so much!" He exclaimed in excitement and desperation. You smiled and took a hold of his hand, "Then, off we go!" Saying that, you teleported Gregory to Freddy's location. The boy was surprised that you magically teleported there, but he didn't question it for now.

Once you reached there, you two saw Freddy on the ground while twitching as if he was being electrocuted. You and Gregory ran to the glitching animatronic to help him, "Freddy? Are you okay?" The brunette boy yelled in worry, seeing that his friend wasn't alright at all. The bear looked at you two, "There you are. I was so worried. I waited and waited for you two. I missed the hourly recharge, and have been trying to get down to Parts and Service. I think something is wrong." He said, his voice glitching a lot.

You felt sorry for the animatronic and how worried about you even though he wasn't in a good shape, "What can we do to help you?" You asked while clasping your hands together. Freddy looked at you...

"Help me, get to parts and service. It is down under the main stage. Normally the stage lift takes me down there after every concert. That is really the only way I know how. Use the door behind me. It will take you both to the rehearsal room on the other side of the building. Look for a backstage pass and find a way to turn on the lift. Good luck superstars. Entering rest mode."

After instructing you, Freddy's system shut down, leaving you and Gregory alone. You looked at the boy with worry, "We must move and quickly!" You stated while looking impatient and in a hurry. Your friend nodded and turned to the only door Freddy spoke of, "Let's get going." With that, you two ran to the door to go to the rehearsal room.

-TIME SKIP-

After a long journey through the hallways and avoiding the security bots along with Roxanne, you two finally made it to the rehearsal room where you should find a backstage pass.

The room was eerily quiet, only the two of you there. You and Gregory looked around the room, "We must look for the pass. Who finds it first, alert the other." Gregory instructed while walking ahead of you. All you did was nodding your head before following the boy. You two looked everywhere for the pass, but you couldn't find it. Gregory let out a sound of frustration, "Where would that dumb pass be?" He exclaimed while stomping his foot on the ground. You kept on looking with your eyes to try and find the pass. Just then, you saw a gift box not too far away from you two.

You ran to the box, leaving Gregory confused behind you. Once you reached the box, you turned the hand until the lead popped off. Looking inside the box, you saw a piece of paper in there. A big smile formed on your lips when you saw what you and Gregory had been looking for, "Gregory! I found it!" You called out loud, raising the pass above your head. The boy looked at you with shock before running toward you, "Really? That's great! Let's go and take Freddy to Parts and Services!" You could tell that he was happy and relieved that you finally found the pass.

You nodded your head in pride and gave the pass to Gregory, "We should move then in order to get Freddy there." Just then, you remembered that you didn't see Eclipse with Freddy which concerned you. Opening your Fazwatch, you called for Vincent, "Vinny, can you look for Eclipse?" You requested as your watch beeped.

A usual grumpy groan was heard from the rabbit, "He is in the daycare, so don't worry and just go with the boy." He uttered. You smiled and nodded your head, "Thank you, Vinny!" He didn't reply to you and the watch went off. You looked at Gregory, "Okay, let's go now." With that, you two ran out of the room to the msin security office to find the left control in order to get Freddy to Parts and Services.

However, none of you saw the rabbit lady looking at you with murderous intentions.

____________________

Author Note:-
Hello!!
I'm sorry for the short chapter and the delay. Anyway, here's a beautiful artwork from one of the lovely readers!