𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙁𝙊𝙐𝙍𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉

YELLOW

Chapter Fourteen Confronting Freddy

Chapter Fourteen
Confronting Freddy

◎━━━━━━◎━━━━━━◎

YOU AND ECLIPSE WALKED OUT of the daycare, making your way to the elevator. To your luck, Chica wasn't there to cause any problems to you. Once you reached the elevator, Eclipse put you down to open the door.

You pressed the button and waited for a few minutes before the door opened. You looked up the animatronic with a smile, "Let's get in, Eclipse!" You exclaimed while pulling him in with you. He chuckled and let you drag him into the elevator. You pressed the button again to take you both to the Atrium.

"Do you know where to find your friend, little dewdrop?" Eclipse asked out of blue, pointing out a very important matter. You opened your mouth to reply, but nothing came out as you didn't know where did Gregory go. You smiled sheepishly and scratched the back of your head, "I don't really know, he just left without saying anything." You declared and let out a nervous laugh. Eclipse crossed his arms and raised a nonexistent eyebrow, "That would be problematic, this place is very big and he can be anywhere." He stated with a thoughtful look.

Just then, the door opened to reveal the very big Atrium. You both walked out, spotting a few staff bots patrolling around and Chica further away from you yet you need to be careful when you move.

You hummed in thought, "Where would Freddy and Gregory go?" You asked, directing your question to no one in particular. Just then, Eclipse seemed to get an idea, "Y/N, ask your rabbit friend to locate Freddy. He wil probably know where did Gregory go." His suggestion was good, Freddy can actually help you find your friend. You gave a big nod to him, "It's a good idea, that didn't crossed my mind." You said with a big smile as you turned on your Fazwatch, "Glitchtrap, find Freddy." You commanded, hearing a little beeping sound followed by a groan.

"He is near El Chip's. Location marked on your map." Came his reply which you considered very fast. You thanked him and turned to the tall animatronic, "He is near that Mexican restaurant." You told him, remembering the restaurant your parents took you to. Eclipse nodded and held your hand, "Then, let's not waste time." He uttered and both of you proceeded to walk there.

It didn't take long to reach there since it was on the third floor balcony. From afar, you could see Freddy waiting in front of the garage door, looking a bit worried. You let go of Eclipse's hand and ran to Freddy since the security bots were far from you, "Freddy! Freddy!" The animatronic turned you once he heard his name being called.

His blue eyes widened for a second before they softened, "Oh Y/N, I'm so glad to see you're alright. I was worried." He said once you reached him. You beamed happily, "It's all thanks to Eclipse, he kept me safe." You replied and looked back at the approaching animatronic.

Freddy looked ahead to see Eclipse walking toward him and you. He was shocked that both Sun and Moon can merge together to make a whole new animatronic.

"I never knew Sun and Moon can do that." Freddy stated which made Eclipse chuckle, "Neither am I. I only appear in very urgent situations." He explained with kinda mischievous look.

You noticed the strange human aura around Freddy again, it was surprisingly stronger compared to the previous time you felt it. You thought that it was due to him being worried about Gregory. Yet, this still doesn't explain the fact that there's a human presence in Freddy.

Both animatronics were still talking, but you decided to butt in, "I don't want to sound rude, but Freddy..." You trailed off, making Eclipse and Freddy look at you, "Why do I feel like there's a human in you?" You asked, making Freddy look at you with wide eyes. Your reddish orange eyes stared directly at his blue ones, "O-Oh, I'm sorry. It's just-..." He was suddenly cut off by none other than Eclipse.

"You can't lie to him/her, Y/N here is way more than a normal human."

Freddy looked down at you with slight fear while you just stared at him with an unreadable expression. He knew he can't lie to you about this especially since you looked very determined. Letting out a sigh, Freddy's shoulders dropped in surrender, "I must admit that you're very smart one, Y/N." He spoke up with a sad smile, giving you a head pat. He took in a deep breath...

"Alright... my real name is Michael Afton, for some reason my soul got trapped in Freddy's body."

"I knew it!"

You excitingly exclaimed while bouncing slightly. Freddy blinked a few times before a question popped in his head, "How did you know that, Y/N?" He asked with anticipation. You giggled in delight then said in an ambiguous way, "Because I know a trapped soul when I see it." Freddy saw how your eyes flashed in a different color before they returned back to normal, he now realized that you were definitely abnormal.

Suddenly, Glitchtrap appeared from your watch and he looked absolutely shocked, "Michael, you're still alive?" He asked, taking a step forward. Freddy or better yet Michael recognized the voice very well and shared the shock with the rabbit.

"Uncle Vincent?"