Worst Holiday

"Thanks!"

"Wait,you forgot the change!"

I ran as fast as possible from the near by shop trying to reach home but still got soaked when I finally got inside the grand door.I groaned in frustration.When will this stupid weather go away?

I walked slowly to my hotel room.This vacation wasn't supposed to be a every day shower but it started raining when I first got here and the whether is so bad that I can't even go to the near by parks and beaches.I felt at least a little cooled down in the small hot tub.

I laid on my bed,opened a bag of crackers and got my phone.
I tried to forget about all the fun stuff I planed before and opened my phone.All the apps and stats seemed to be teasing me with terrible whether updates.I sighed aggressively and had the incredible urge to just demolish my phone by throwing it on the walls but unfortunately this high tech phone costs a living and I can't afford to even repair it,getting a new one would just be day dreaming.

After closing all my whether applications and started to watch gaming videos.I ate the snacks that I almost soaked in the rain and became sleepy on the comfy hotel bed.
A loud sound suddenly woke me up and shocked me.My body jumped in the air before crashing down on the carpets.I was mad but it turned into confusion.No one looked like they knocked on my wall or did anything though the door so that noise must had came form the windows.
"It's just a random lighting"I said to myself.

I glanced outside the window when turning my head and thought I saw something in the distance.I walked over to the giant glass pane window while yawning,rubbed my eyes and I saw a black barrier in the sea.I didn't have more interest to put my eyes on it so I opened my phone once again and sat on my bed.I saw the black barrier again but it seemed...closer.

Something about the barrier just looked suspicious,so I was curiously seeing the barrier.

But to my surprise the barrier seem even taller and wider.I decided I was going to ignore that for real when I saw the barrier moving on the closest beach to my window.I couldn't believe my eyes so I washed them with water only to see the barrier even bigger.
I got worried and picked up the phone.I heard the sound of notification and something horrifying pop up on the screen.My whether app warned me that a flash flood was happening in the Rulavo town?but this is...the beaches of Rulavo!I realized the terrifying truth.

"It's not a barrier,it's a wave!"

I freaked out and started packing all my important items like laptop and expensive clothes as much as possible.The sound of chaos spreaded outside my room.I got almost everything in but one piece of clothes just won't fit."Get in you annoying pants!"

I was angry then I watched the window and realized the water covered the entire view.I tried to run out but it was to late.The sound of glass shattering ringed into my ears and I felt like I was in slow motion.My heart stopped for a solid second before My mind snapped back and a sudden force slammed me an the hotel door.My eyes are blinded by the freezing water and I felt the door I leaned against cracked and broke in an instant and I was thrown around by the force of the water,not able to do anything.

I thought I touched some stairs so I grabbed the railing of the stairs desperately and climbed up the next floor.I just managed to go to a safe area,and then I remembered nothing else.