Preparations

The survivors and us separated in two ways because they didn't want to risk there lives again and again."Makes sense."

After they left,we decided to leave America using a bigger ship we found on way and go to the military camp.
"Are you sure this is gonna work Aron?""We don't have a choice."

Will was still silent as always,its like he knows what is best for us but don't know if it's good for him.

The storm never stops even if it's night and I have gotten used to it already.I laid on my bed thinking about all the stuff I've been though and just felt upset.

Even when it's flooding I still couldn't be with my family.I took a trip down the memory lane and remembered all the thing I did when I was a kid,The day when I cried my eyes out for a popsicle,or all of the pencils that I have lost in school...After leaving my country to work in London,I didn't come back to home ever since.Even in summer vacation time I lied and went to vacation myself.

My emotions were mixed in bitter and sour,and a stream of sadness flowed into my mind and my heart."Dan."Lights opened,My eyes were blurred and watery and I looked at my door."Dan...are you crying?"I realized my face was bathed in my tears and my pillow was soaked as well.

"Daniel,what's wrong?""I just...miss the time before all of this,you know?Before the flood,before adulthood...I just want to return to a child."I couldn't stop crying and he looked at me in a way he never did before.Actually it's been a long time since anyone gave me that comforting look.
"Will I'm sorry for this...God this is so embarrassing."He smiled again:"It's ok.Everyone breaks down sometimes."

Will put his hands on my shoulder and patted me:"I understand how you feels.""How do you know?I didn't tell you."He looked at the ceiling with a blink of sadness in his eyes:"Your face tells the story."I rubbed my eyes and laughed."You act like you know everything all the time.""Thats because I do."He looked at me confidently.

"We are here!"

Aron shouted while I woke up.
The military camp should be close,I thought.It didn't take long before I spotted it since it was absolutely enormous.

The camp was actually surrounded by walls and small boats,like what America was supposed to be.
We found the entrance and drove in.The inside was much more complex than I thought.
The poles looked deep enough to reach the ocean floor with metal platforms on top,it looked like a scene from a science fiction movie.

We drove around the whole camp and found a building that have a entrance,some soldiers came out and saw us.We were offered inside and have a small talk with the major officer.
He introduced himself as the leader of this building and he happily shook hands with William."You two know each other?""Yeah!He was my co worker before!"It didn't make sense but I didn't question it.

"If you want to stay,you will have to do tasks to help this camp."Aron looked pissed off by this humble officer and ignored his sentences."Of course!We can do that!"

Will and he shake hands once again and we became official members of the military camp.To be honest,Aron was right about the metal rooms being extraordinarily small and smelling terrible,but me and Will think it's better to live with other people.