The End Begins (Part 1)

I didn't recognize this place.At least I thought I didn't.

"Where are we?"Will signed.The water covered ruins looked... similar.

"Ruvalo beach?"Aron looked in confusion.The hotel I lived looked like a trash pile with concrete on top."It's the hotel where I found Dan."

"It is Rulavo town!"

I was dizzy from the impact of the fall but I was clear to know that the weird alien being had transported us here.
The small fishing boat was the only thing we were standing on,the weather didn't get any better so whole structure of this island was barely visible.
"Where is the military camp?"

My mom wasn't on the ship.
I was worried about her condition since she was already old and can't withstand anything too harsh.I looked at the boat and knew we couldn't just sail tot he camp with this,so we decided to go to the training camp on the top of this island,where we first met Aron and the giant cruise ship we sailed.

By the time we arrived,a ton of the ground there has been soaked in water already so we carefully stepped on the floor otherwise we could enter a deep hole and drown.
I remembered the first time we went here and almost got killed by the nightbreakers and chuckled.

"The tentacles!"

I turned around in terror and Aron was right.Black tentacles slashed the storming waves apart to reveal itself.I understood that no matter where we hide,we will have to fight though this.And this was that day.
It wasn't actually a good idea since we didn't have any firearms.

Will decided to search for them in the training building so right now the only people attacking the tentacles would be me and Aron.We we're not exactly trying to attack it since that would be useless,so we just dodge the attacks.

The tentacles seemed angry that it couldn't see where we were.
A deep roar came from the deep sea below and the tentacles started to swing around aimlessly trying to hit us.I thought it was never gonna work but the next second Aron got dragged underwater by one of the tentacles.

"No!"
I thought he was surely dead,but before I could start running,The water around me raged and raged even more and deep down I could somewhat see a strip of light appearing.
The tentacles appeared out of the water once again but the difference was clear.One of the tentacles was gone from its body with two other ones around it having several wounds and scars.

"Dan!"He swam out of the water with ease and stood in the watery ground with me."What did you do?"The rifles and grenades didn't do anything to it,but now the monster is damaged severely in just a second."I have the power."His hands lighted up and lightning appeared.
A power!?

"How can you do this?""The trainings of that madlad."

He smiled at me.I looked down at my hand and thought:
"If he have this kind of power,then I must have it too!"
I didn't know how strong is exactly this power but I have seen how it controlled the tentacle monster and damaged it.The creatures was mad as heck and started to swing around it's wounded tentacles like before,but this time with much more speed.I ran around to try and shoot it with my magical hand power.

Aron got some shots done on the wounded tentacles and one of them was injured so bad that it fell off and disappeared into the ocean water.