Capsized

Things on the ratio aren't always very convincing.

"We found the evidence of real aliens in-"The batteries turned off."Are you really listening to this thing?"My mom put the battery back into the wardrobe.
Will is sleeping like a cat,and the conversation woke him up."This could be worth a try."He looked like he knew what he was doing like always but we were skeptical.

The camp was really strict about going out since there really wasn't any reason to,so they gave us three days to get some fresh air,and after that we would have to get back to the camp immediately.
"If you don't come back or send us information in a week,we will view that as you died or found another camp,in which cases your rooms would be canceled."Mom looked like she didn't have a good feeling.

The travel started and we were heading to the location where the alien was found.
I didn't actually believed this myth but it is getting boring to just stay in the camp every day.The bed was not as comfortable as the ones in my room but it works,I thought.

My thoughts didn't last long because suddenly the room shook and I fell on the floor.My eyes blinked and I went out to the bridge of the ship."What was that?"My mom always had light sleep,so that force was incredibly strong for her.

"I don't know..."Will showed up with a confused look on his face like us.The ocean waved and a pair of tentacles showed up."

The black tent-"I wasn't ready face this nightmare again and our ship definitely wasn't happy about it.The ship quaked and moved as the black tentacles slapped the ship docks."The ship is losing control!"
soon we figured it was much worse than that.The left side got slapped a dozen of times and the ship couldn't withstand the power and started to list on the right side.The ship was starting to slowly capsize and we didn't have poles to hold on.

"Mom!"I couldn't turned around since that would be the end of me,I held on to the left railing tight hoping the ship would be back to normal,but the tentacles were too strong and they hit the left side even harder.
My hand was being pushed by my own pressure and was slowly slipping off the bars.I turned around for a mere second and saw water covering the right railing and the two others were gone.The tentacles are gone!

The ship didn't stop moving and my hands are getting sweaty."Screw it!"I turned around to make sure nothing was gonna break my fall into the water,closed my eyes and I let go.

The fall was short since the ship was already more than half down the ocean,but my mind made it feel like it took a decade to get down.The water splashed around me and surrounded me in a second.