Attacked

The days in the ship camp was going pretty good.
The leader said he wants to call this beautiful place The Central Village due to it's location and we heavily agreed.

One week later,I have gotten used to all of the survivors in this town and the surroundings.
I am now in charge of the electrical ships since they don't need oil,but batteries.Now everyday when I wake up,I just charge the battery with water energy until it's all full.I have once asked why this was necessary.

"If we ever get in trouble,those fast boats are gonna keep us alive."I chuckled at his seriousness,as I never thought that day would come.

but I was wrong.

"The terrorists!"Will yelled while running at me."The gang that destroyed our ship?""Yeah!Get over here!"He wasn't lying.

At least thirty military boats arrived at the front and each one has a group of thirsty criminals.The one at the front held a assault rifle and shoot it to the sky.Everyone was terrified by their presence except for us."Those scums are back again."Bob said while loading his shotgun.Aron shared the guns to the four of us and we hid them in case they attacked.

The leader of the criminals spoke:"Hello my dear survivors!I am here to gain some resources!"The trigger was right on my fingers:"We will never get you the food that we gathered!"And I was ready to shoot at any time."Well in that case..."The criminals head looked behind,said something to the person in the ears and he nodded.I slowly took the pistol out and gulped.

Phew!
A rocket launched from the nearby boat.Then another rocket and another.

"Hide!"I jumped into the water avoiding the explosion and saw something in the water.I got up another boat immediately and took out my pistol.Unfortunately I didn't realize the gun was not waterproof so I ran away again.Will was doing most of the damage but he can't withstand the power of that much people and hid behind a wall.We didn't have any explosives so they gained advantage and blown up multiple ships like they did last time.

Bob was heavily injured by an explosion and fell unconscious,so we have to hand him to the survivors and tell them to go away.The head of the gang laughed in the speaker maniacally and shouted some gibberish.We had to retreat again and again to avoid their fire."How about that huh!?You can't kill all of us!"

I watched in despair but suddenly I targeted something in the water.Will's face lighted up and smiled:"We can't,but they will."
The nightbreakers surfed out of the water with its petrifying scream and landed on the boat before the leader could notice it.He slowly turned around with his expression changing from proud,confusion and horror.The black monster drooled a bloody saliva and it fell right on top of his head.

"Ahhh!"He tried to jump in the water but he wasn't stupid enough to know that more of them will be coming.Chaos spread around the crew as more and more nightbreakers jump out of the water and cuts the boats with its large paws."We need to go!If they kill all of them we are not gonna be spared!"The genocide started as the criminals gets slashed and tore apart,some even got eaten by the hungry creatures.

We got to the electric boats as fast as possible and before the creatures could notice us,We left with the leader and the other people who survived the battle.