Arena

The training was hell of a trip.

We had to go to the simulated world and experience flooding everyday.Today seemed to be a different scenario.
The alien transported us to a really big room.
The room was made out of black subjects but the room was not dark.In fact,it was light enough for me to see everything clearly.Suddenly guns appeared on the floor."Welcome to the ultimate arena!"The voice claimed.

I pick up a assault rifle and looked at it.A nightbreaker pop up out of nowhere and ran at me."Ahh!"I didn't think much and shot at it until it was dead on the ground.
The corpse disappeared and more of the creatures were created and started targeting us.We knew what was coming so we grabbed the guns and started the massacre.

No matter how strong or horrifying the monster were,they were no match for our bullets.
Our guns seemed to have infinite bullets and if that wasn't true,I picked up a metal pole in case of emergency.After some times of shooting,the numbers of the nightbreakers didn't seem to go down,instead they multiplied and multiplied.

Every time we kill one two of them appears.Soon they outnumbered us and we couldn't do anything about it.I took out my baseball bat and machete to kill them faster but they were still coming for us at a high speed.

Their paws looked shiny underneath the lights of the arena and their saliva dropped from their enormous mouth every time they move.
The countdown in the sky was closing in one minute but we are losing.

Suddenly A lightning struck in a circle.With the screams of the monsters,A person appeared in front of me."Aron?"He looked at me with a smile.
After he came in the battle is was much more simple to kill them.

"3,2,1,Stop!"The creatures dissolved into thin air and our weapons went away with them.The arena darkened and after some time,We ended up in the same room I was when I first got here.

"Well,Aron did a really good job at this!
Looks like your training was very helpful to control your power!"

He smirked and the ceiling confidently.
"Well,I guess it's time for you guys to go!"I was confused by that sentence.The room shaken and the floor crumpled beneath me."Hey,but-"I didn't have the time to ask the question before the room completely disappeared in darkness,my body fell though the void and before I can scream my voice is muffled.