Boat Of Hope

"Hey!Hey!"

No matter how loud I shout,the helicopter won't be able to hear it since their fan sound would cover every other sound outside.
I sat down on the roof hopelessly and watched desperately.

The helicopter was gone away and I fell down in despair.What was I supposed to do?I felt the floor was vibrating and stopped crying.
A gigantic wave hit again and the impact felt even stronger.This hotel wasn't complex enough to withstand the raging water.As the waves hit,the ground crumpled and my feet fell to the ground Suddenly the floor cracked with a eerie sound and the floor was cut in pieces.

I struggled to stand but yet did it so fast,I jumped in the water before hearing the huge noise of the hotel collapsing.The piece of metal hit my arms and I screamed underwater,The liquid crammed my mouth and I couldn't breathe.Suddenly the sound of a propeller came closer,I floated on the surface and shouted at the top of my lungs.

I still had a blurry vision,I can barely see the boat.The propeller sound got louder and mixed with the voice of another man.I tried to wave my arms to gain attention but the left one was painful,the metal pole broke my bones into to pieces.I saw a ladder lifting down and tried my best to get up.The person grabbed my hand and lifted me up to the boat.

"Hey!"

My ears recovered and my eyes were opened.
I blinked hardly and looked at my surroundings.

I attempted to move my injured arm but the person in front stopped me.
"Don't move.Your arm is broken and we need to find a still working hospital."The window looked stained but still see though,I took my eyes to the outside and saw a wasteland full of water and debris standing on top of it.

I sighed"When is this flood gonna end?""It's not ending."My attention turned"What do you mean?""The water level is too high for a normal flash flood.The storm usually stops after a few minutes but it's been two hours already."The left arm started to hurt again as if the information affected my injury.

"Who even are you?""William,Police officer of the Ruvalo Town.And you?""Daniel Onyx."