Creature By The Dark

The doctors sat in the corner,terrified.

Not of the water,but of something so much worse.The only solution he seek was to lock and block all the doors for this floor so that those things wouldn't come.He witness he's friends getting tear apart while screaming in agony and he couldn't do anything.

"Dan!We found the hospital!"

I got up and saw the building.It's almost completely covered in water and the top seemed like a small house from afar.Will turned the speed of the police yacht to max and boom,the boat destroyed the thin walls and landed on the floor of the hospital.

My left arm isn't getting any better so we tried to call the doctors.
"Of course!Please wait outside for a few minutes officer William!"They went upstairs,I followed them into the room and they injected something in me and I lost unconscious.

My left arm felt less painful but I still couldn't make much moves with it.
"Will!Let's leave!"We went downstairs where our yacht was located and to my surprise the floor was half flooded and completely dark.I remembered I had a flashlight so I opened it have saw someone in the distance.

The person didn't answer to my greetings,slammed into my body like he was blind.He looked at me in the most worried way possible and ran upstairs.

"That was...strange."

The flashlight gave the hallway a creepy look and I suddenly saw another person in the dark.Will stopped me when I was about to call him."He's body looks abnormal."He was right.The man in the distance looked way too tall for a normal human.He turned his head and my heart stopped in a mere second.

That man,no,that...thing is completely covered in moss,a black liquid and blood!My body felt cold like I was in a block of ice.

The creature screeched in the most horrific sound I have ever heard.Its bleeding mouth covered almost half of the black wet face and the eyes of this creature is inside of it's skull and bleeding like someone stabbed it.It screamed again and revealing the incredibly long legs and body.

"Run!"We ran upstairs like the person before us and the horrifying monster chased us while making loud and sharp noises.We managed to get upstairs before it but the monster had long paws as sharp as a knife.It obliterated the door like cutting butter and we ran away again.

"We need to get to the boat!We will be hunted down by that thing!"we got down again with the left stairs and saw our boat floating.Will went to start the engines and it felt like eternity listening to sounds of water coming in and the disturbing screeches of the monster.

"I got it!"I got on as fast as I could and we escaped at the really last moment.As I watched the terrifying creature staring at us and turned away,I finally settled down and relaxed at least a little.