Trapped

I barely stood up.

I rubbed my eyes to see if they still work and it did.

"Thank god!"

My eyes adjusted to the slowly fading hotel lights, and collapsed again.
Even after all the time I was fainted on the floor I still felt exhausted.Suddenly I remembered my phone.I grabbed it from my pocket as fast as I could and tried to open it but it was completely useless.The thing was soaked in water.I raged like a baby,yelling and shouting,then threw my dead phone at the wall.I calmed myself down a little and then realised how lonely I was.The hallway was empty making every step sounds enormous.I watched the entrance to the fourth floor and was shocked to see a giant wall made with garbage bins,tables and everything in the rooms.How long have I been unconscious?

I watched the invincible wall and imagined in terror.The people,all of them got up and blocked the stairs,only way to get up.I ran though all the rooms in the third layer and lucky for me,I found a phone on the floor.The working phone vibrated,I realised it was a call.After getting the information of I was not the one she wanted,she hang up and I decided to it was best to not call back.I searched for the elevators but they are not opening the iron doors no matter how hard I pressed the button.I was trapped on the third floor of this hotel.Bang!Another wave hit the window of my room.I decided it was best to get some rest since there was nothing I could do in this situation.I tried to fall asleep by count sleep.

"nope,I'm still awake."

I tried to count other things but none of them worked.maybe it's because I'm wet and cold...suddenly the surrounding darkened.I got up quickly and noticed the lights had gone off.I found and used a flashlight in the nearby drawer and stood up,and noticed a even scarier problem.My feet was completely covered in salty ocean water."The water level is rising!"

I didn't know how fast it's rising but if it eventually arise to the next floor,I will drown.I didn't dare to let the idea of...dying sink in,being optimistic and calm is always the way to solve a problem.