Part 4: The Auditions pt.1

No one's Pov:

"Guys, were here" Meena says which causes everyone to look outside to see things like billboards, rollercoasters, tall buildings, entertainment, and more. Everyone was amazed to the beauty and glamour of the city, "Wow, so this is what the big city looked like" Zotz says happily since he's now one step towards his dream. Everyone else looks happy or amazed to the view of the city, especially Rosita. "I don't know why but I got a good feeling about this" Johnny says in high hopes as supposed to the hesitation he felt during the start of the bus ride.

As the bus goes to Crystal Entertainment, the theater group decides to talk to each other. "Soo Zotz, I have a few questions for you." ash said to Zotz, "uh sure go ahead I don't mind" Zotz says in which ash says "First, why did you want to join us and audition? Second, what pronouns would you like us to refer you as? And lastly, "what is your sexuality? You don't need to answer all the questions" Ash asked which made Rosita scold her again. "ASH, don't you think those questions are a bit too personal? Zotz, shocked on the bold question but decides to answer it anyways. " I-i wanted to join you guys to audition because it had been my dream to perform in Red Shore City one day." This answer made Rosita surprised and happy at the same time, "And I'm a demiboy, who goes by he/him and they/them pronouns.", "And I'm a demisexual who's into g-guys" Zotz said hesitatingly and nervously which makes his wings fluff up a bit. Everyone then comforts Zotz saying, "Thank you for telling us "Or "That's completely fine." which makes Zotz feel a bit better. Johnny is then seen thinking about something but then blushes, which makes him brush off the thought.

"Everyone we're here" Mr. Moon says enthusiastically, as the group sees a big building that has the name Crystal Entertainment. Which makes everyone start grabbing their stuff to start leaving the bus. 

As the group has left the bus, Mr. Moon then says "All right. Let's go spread a Little Moon theater magic." he says motivated. Which makes everyone cheer and excited while they walk to the Crystal Entertainment building. When they got in, and got to the receptionist, Zotz was shocked on what he heard next. 

"No." The receptionist says kind of rudely. "No? what do you mean, "no"?" Moon says surprised. "For the last time, sir, no appointment, no entry." She says, which shocks Zotz, thinking he these guys already got admission from the scout. "umm. . . ."  "Sir, do I need to call security?" Which makes Zotz even more nervous. "We should go" Rosita says "You should." which causes the group to groan, and Zotz a bit saddened. Johnny then notices this, which Johnny goes over to Zotz and Says, "Let's find somewhere for lunch and just hangout, we might as well have a good time here." This causes Zotz to be less sad and made him happier. 

But before they could leave moon then drags everyone to the Employees Only room, "Everyone in here. Quick. Get in.". Everyone's questioning on what Moon is doing. Meanwhile, Zotz is blushing as he's right up against johnny's body due to the tight and small spaces. "SHIT, WHY MUST I BE ABLE TO SEE IN THE DARK!?!" Zotz thoughts to himself, Blushing, While Johnny is confused on what's up against his body.  "I've got to think" Mr. Moon says as he turns the light on. Which allows Johnny to see what's on him at the moment. As both Johnny and Zotz look over at each other they both blush and become silent.

"I'M SO SORRY" they both say at the same time which causes them to laugh a bit. Ash and Rosita, sees this and both think "Yup they are definitely in love," they both thought. But was then Interrupted by Mr. Moon "aha! Look at this! Meena, do you think that's kind of your size?" Mr. Moon says, "um yes but why?" "Wait don't tell me we're going to try to sneak in?" Rosita says worried, which causes everyone to hesitate. "Don't worry guys trust me" Moon reassures. 

Eventually everyone went to the plan, still a bit worried. "Wait, how is Zotz going to sneak in??" Johnny says seeing that only the theater group can hold to on the blue vehicle while Zotz has no space. "Hmm Maybe he can-" Moon was then interrupted by Zotz. "Actually, I can do this" Zotz then proceeds to walk on the wall and onto the ceiling which amazes everyone. "Huh, well that's not something you see every day." Moon says surprised. Everyone then gets out of the Employee Only room with Janitor clothing and goes to hang on the vehicle, while Meena drives the vehicle trying to look like the guy in employee of the month photo, with her having a brush as a mustache. Meanwhile Zotz proceeds to walk up the wall and walk on the ceiling. Zotz was then already near the door, while the group is halfway there. The receptionist then greets Meena, "Hey, Ricky" Which makes Meena panic a bit, but she then lowers her voice and says "Hi" with the best male impression she could do. Which luckily, the receptionist does not suspect anything. But everyone else in the group is struggling to hold on, when then suddenly everyone starts tipping over. which causes some chaos, "Everybody, hold on." Moon says in whisper. Ms. Crawly then goes closer to the ground to the point of her fake eye rolling on the ground in her eye socket. 

Finally, the group gets to the door as Meena then opens it, while the group goes through. Zotz then quickly and quietly goes down the wall and goes through the door which almost closes on him.

"good job" Moon says in a whisper as he tumbles the group off the vehicle and proceeds to get in the elevator. "Now, into the elevator. Quick. Go, go, go, go" Mr. Moon says as everyone else gets in the elevator. "Meena! Come on!" Moon whispers to Meena as she grabs some mops with her and crashes into everyone, when she runs into the elevator. Which causes everyone to be tight together, while Zotz is against Johnny again which makes both of them blush but stays silent. Rosita then says "We could all get arrested for-" but before she could finish her sentence, the elevator shoots up immediately, which startles everyone. Then the elevator then stops at floor 187 and the doors fly open.