𝑹𝑰𝑩𝑺.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

❝     𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐰𝐞'𝐝 𝐛𝐞 𝐅 𝐈 𝐍 𝐄 ?

𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝓼𝓬𝓪𝓻𝓼 𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐁 𝐀 𝐂 𝐊

𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐊 𝐍 𝐈 𝐅 𝐄     ❞

a hunger games fanfic

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

PANEM WAS A COUNTRY of luxury and extravagance. Only if you found yourself living in the Capitol, of course. If you didn't, that meant you lived in one of the twelve districts. Each district had its own industry and culture and the further you went down the list, the worse the living conditions were. And every year, two children were chosen to take part in the Hunger Games. What were the Hunger Games? You would have to be living under a rock not to know what they were but the basis was this. Twenty-four tributes from the twelve districts were pulled out of bowls and whisked off to the Capitol to be prepped because, in only a couple of days, they'd be taken to an arena where they'd have to fight to the death.

THE 66TH ANNUAL HUNGER GAMES became interesting right from the Reaping. The tributes for District Twelve happened to be siblings. An uncommon yet not unheard of phenomenon. Everyone had heard of Cashmere and Gloss, siblings from District One who both managed to win their years back-to-back. Keyword being back-to-back, they hadn't competed in the same game of course. In the Hunger Games, there could only be one winner. So for the siblings in question, eighteen-year-old brother, Felix Lockwood and twelve-year-old sister, Ethel, the odds weren't in their favour. Coming from the poorest district, when again the Career Tributes from Districts One, Two and Four had been trained for the very games, they'd be lucky for even one of them to return home alive...