𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑻𝑾𝑶, sparks

❝ 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐲 𝓬𝓪𝓰𝓮𝓼 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐀𝐋

( hunger games to catching fire )

𝐬𝐨 𝐢 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐖𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝐦𝐲 𝐏𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐀𝐋 ❞

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

in which felix finds himself as the mentor and close friend to the future mockingjay,and in the middle of a burgeoning rebellion, felix's loyalties are questioned.

MANY YEARS HAD PASSED since District 12 had a new victor. Eight years, in fact, had passed since Felix Lockwood had emerged out of the arena victorious, baring scars that the public would never be able to see. He had long lost the spark that came with childhood, he had lived longer without it than he did with it anyways. Always having to grow up faster than he should have to keep his family fed. Cordelia had been pushed away, he had pushed her out of his life personally. He was to blame for his numbness following the games. Not Cordelia. Not Haymitch. Perhaps the only other person he would blame was Coriolanus Snow. President of Panem. He had threatened the people Felix loved. He had made Felix sign his body away. Felix's rage for the old man boiled in the darkest corners of his being, he didn't let them past their little corners. He couldn't allow them to. For if his thoughts could have been read, Felix would have been long dead.

KATNISS EVERDEEN AND PEETA MELLARK were the District Twelve tributes for the 74th Hunger Games. Having grown bitter and a recluse, Felix didn't think he could love someone as much as he did with his sisters or Barty. But Peeta and Katniss had managed to weasel their way into his heart, burrowed their way so deep that he felt responsible for the kids-- because he didn't want them to turn out as he had. He didn't want them to grow up bitter and spiteful of the world-- he didn't want them to become playthings of the Capitol as he had.

LITTLE DID FELIX KNOW that they would be the keys to the freedom he was longing for. Peeta was the kindling, and Katniss the spark. What was Felix's role? He was the match...

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

DYLAN O'BRIEN as FELIX LOCKWOOD

twenty six. he/him. victor of the 66th hunger games.

AJ COOK as CASHMERE NICHOLO

KATIE DOUGLAS as BOWIE MONTGOMERY

AUSTIN BUTLER as GLOSS NICHOLO

JASON MOMOA as BRUTUS GUNN

ZOE SALDAÑA as ENOBARIA GOLDING

THE REST OF THE CAST AS STATED BEFORE

. . . playing anti hero by taylor swift . . .