Best fronds (unedited)

Anne stood in the thrift store right front of the calamity box.
"Alright Anne, you can do this" Anne reassured herself. Anne looked back at the store clerk and saw she was asleep, so she grabbed the box and quickly put it in her backpack.
She looked to the window where Sasha and Marcy watched. Sasha gave her a thumbs up and Marcy just smiled.

Anne sat in the park on a wood bench with Marcy on her right and Sasha on her left. She opened the box and a blast of rainbow came flying in every direction. Anne opened her eyes and gasped "guys guys guys I just had the craziest dream I was trapped in a world of frog pe- oh."
"Ya that was no dream" Yn said standing next to the planters.
Hop Pop croaked and Anne collected herself
"Right."

"Hey Anne! Sleep good?" Sprig asked clearly excited to spend time with his new found friend.
"Careful boy! It could be hungry." Hop pop said
"For your guts!" Polly finished
"Dude I literally just spent an hour with you guys and didn't eat you. What makes you think she would?"
"Dude relax I am not gonna eat something that clearly doesn't bathe... also how are you up so early yn?" Anne asks
"Fair point" Hop pop says and yn responds
"Early riser" she shrugs
"Huh" Anne said avoiding eye contact with
Yn. It didn't bother yn but she knew what it was about..
"See? Told you it was harmless" sprig says pointing at Anne.
"Hmph. For now." Hop Pop says walking upstairs
"Just gimme an excuse to use old Doris here" polly says showing off her rolling pin then walking upstairs.
"I think the little one wants to kill me." Anne said
"Yup, so you must be so excited to be trapped in another world. Very jealous"  Sprig says falling on the sleeping bag.
"Hah it's not all that I miss my home and my stuff.. and especially... my friends" Anne says taking a photo of her and her friends off a pipe.
"Annnnnddddd that is why having friends is a weakness," Yn said flopping onto her sleeping bag, "I don't really miss anything, here I can hide from.. certain people.. and I can kinda be myself." Yn finishes. Sprig and Anne slowly turned their heads to look at her. Yn put her hands up "okay okay! I miss... uhhh- my phone! I wish I grabbed it before I was transported to another world"
Anne smiled and passed her bff photo to Sprig for him to look at
"Without them, I just feel.. kinda lost ya know?" Anne says kind of sad.
"Well then, why don't I be your friend in the meantime?" Sprig proposes
"You?"
"Me!"
"..you."
"Come on it'll be fun! What did you do together?" Sprig asked
"Everything! Marathon dumb tv shows, drink boba till we vomited, hung out at the beach" Anne lists off.
"Oh, we've got a lake, would going there with me and yn make you feel less homesick?"
"Hmm" Anne says examining her photo then looking at sprig and yn
"Yah yah yah!" Sprig said while yn read a book on her back and made a weird "oof" noise when she accidentally dropped the book on her face.
"It's gonna be great" sprig says in a weird voice and while making a odd pose. Anne giggled "I like your moxie, frog child Lets do it!!"

there was a small getting ready for the beach montage before she walked out of the bathroom.
"You ready to go?" Sprig asked excited
"Yeah-ah!" Anne yelled while yn came down the stairs in an oversized shirt covering her swimsuit.
"Hey, hey, hey!" They yelled as walking to the door before hop pop interrupted them
"And where do you three think your going?" He questioned blocking the door
"We're going to the lake!"
"Why u want in? You wanna come?" Anne asked Hp.
"ABSOLUTELY NOT!! Look, anne. Your a new, unsettling, strange, bizarre gangly, horrifying-"
"I think we get it" Yn said coming down the stairs to join the two.
"The point is, the frogs in this down can be pretty small-minded. And paranoid...." He said looking through the blinds like a paranoid freak:
"We just need to give 'em time to get used to you. I think it's best you Stay. Put." Hp said locking the door and placing the key in his pocket
"But-" Anne started
"No buts! Now I'm gonna go into my study and get a little reading done."
"Ughhh hop pop!" Sprig complained
"Don't do anything stupid!" Hop pop said before dramatically slamming the doors to his study.
"Ugh adults are all the same, curfews, rules, old." Anne remarked
"Yah, looks like we're stuck here. Ooh! I know what will be fun let's try some of hop pops pain peppers!" Sprig says pulling a barrel full of peppers over. He opened the lid and looked at the peppers "so hot, they'll make you wish you were dead."
Yn went over and picked one up and smelled it. She cringed when she felt her stomach churn.
"Yah id rather not" she said putting it back it the barrel.
"Hm suit yourself" he said humming and picking up a pepper and he, without hesitation, tasted it. His mouth soon erupted in flames.
"AHHHH AHHHH" he ran around with his mouth on fire.
"Someone just kill me please!!" He yelled before dramatically fainting on the ground
"Your turn" he said after faking death.
"No thanks, I'd rather go to the lake" Anne says in her 'daredevil' voice.
"What? But hop pop said uh-"
"Sprig, you wanna know the best thing about friendship? When you got your friend by your side anything is possible. Anything you want, a real friend would help you get"
Yn winced in the background, she could recognize that catchphrase anywhere.
"And you know what I want?" Anne asked
"The lake!" Sprig said enthusiastically
"Yup. Now let's go rob an old man!" Anne said heroically
"Ew" sprig remarked
"Yeah, that didn't sound as cool as I wanted it to."