Anne theft auto

Hello lovelies! Hope your having a wonderful day! Anyways I found this on somebody's story and i burst into fucking tears. 😃

And no I am not over the ending

Ok ik u guys don't care so back to the story 👍

Hop pop was driving his faithful snail along with the four kids in the back.
"Ah, a leisurely outing with Bessie. Why, we could really go anywhere, do anything." Hop pop said with a piece of grass in his mouth.
"Oo oo! Can we get swamp slushees? They have new flavors!" Sprig suggested
Hop pop chuckled
"Nope."
"Can we go off road? Do some crazy stunts?" Polly asked pulling on his hair.
"Double no."
"Can we go to the library?" Yn asked
"I would love that but-" hop pop started but then sprig, polly, and Anne groaned,
"Not the library!!"
"Oo oo! Can I drive?" Anne asked.
"Sure!"
"Awh come on hop pop... wait, really?"
"Absolutely! I've been trying to teach this guy for years" hop pop says pointing at sprig.
"It's true"
"Alright, gimme those reigns! I'm ready to drive!" Anne said.

Hop pop slammed a thick book down onto a stump.
"Not before reading this you ain't."
"What?" Anne asked, her voice cracking in an adorable way. (👀)
"This is Bessie's history. Before touching a snails reigns, you gotta know them. Feel their heartbeat next to yours and become one."
"Hop pop, it's just a vehicle. We had a family car back home, it's no biggie." Anne claimed, hop pop shoved the book into Anne's arms.
"Don't care, you can't drive Bessie unless you read this cover to cover. And that's final."
"Are there... pictures..?" Anne asked, her voice adorably cracking again.
"There are diagrams!" Hop pop said excitedly.
"I'll read it-" Yn was interrupted by Anne yelling
"NOOOOOOOOOOOO"

"Dramatic much? Now if you'll excuse me, Polly's due for a wash." Hop pop said walking over and picking up polly from a mud puddle.
"No, no. Wait, no! I'll just get dirty again, you can't stop me. I learned this from watching you anne!" polly yelled right before the door closed.
Anne groaned, picking up the book,
"I'll be old before I finish reading this thing."
"Yeah, page 5 is as far as I got. Too much description not enough plot." Sprig says playing with a fly.
"This is ridiculous, I don't need history. I need experience!" Anne says hopping into the snail.
"Heyyyyy.. what do you say we take a little harmless drive.. prove to hop pop we're fast learners?" Anne said holding her hand out to sprig. Yn was already hopping on the back.
"Hmm, do you get the feeling this is one of those decisions we'll look back on and say, 'oo boy, we probably shouldn't have done that?'"
"We'll get swamp slushees while we're outtt" Anne teases.
"No regrets!" Sprig yelled hopping onto the passengers seat.
"That's what I like to hear! Hiya!" Anne says hitting the reigns.

Mrs croaker was slowly driving her ladybug, when suddenly she looked in her rearview mirror to see a big cloud of dust.
"What in tarnation..?"
Sprig, yn, and Anne, sped by mrs croaker, causing her old ladybug to spin and she pulled the reins to make it stop.
"Out of the way slow poke!" Sprig yelled while slapping his butt.
"Cmon man put that away no one wants to see that.." Yn commented scrunching her nose.
"Hooligans! Ruffians! Swamp suckers!" Mrs croaker yelled angrily.
"Woah.. what was that?" Anne asked as sprig bounced back into the passenger seat.
"I've always wanted to try road rage."
"And the verdict?"
"Exhilarating."
"Live your truth! Yeah!!" Anne yelled riding into the distance.