Halloween special!!! 🎃

*I did add some ideas into here that probably would've never happened in the show.. what I mean by that is I really wanted them to go trick or treating so I made a different version of that anyways hope you enjoy*

"Wake up!! Wake up!! Wake up!!" Polly and sprig chanted while jumping on the two humans beds, they had unsuccessfully tried to pull an all nighter and got maybe 2 hours of sleep. Yn hit sprig with a pillow,
"Dude go away it's like 6 am..." she complained.
"Nope, it's actually almost lunch time so get up!" Polly yelled.

The two girls still laid in there beds, having absolutely no motivation to get up.
"Don't you guys know what day it is?? It's Freak Fest!!!!"
"What's freak fest." Anne sighed, knowing they won't leave until the two get out of bed.
"It's where every frog in town dresses up in a funky costume of a favorite character, and then the whole town votes and whoever wins, gets 50 gallons of candy.. and!.. you get an invitation to the spookiest party in town.. featuring the theme of your costume!"
"Well.. that's unnecessarily complicated." Yn commented.
"But it's fun! Plus, it's always a good time whether you win or loose because those who don't win get a chance at getting candy at the game stations!" Sprig said bouncing with excitement.
"And it's in 7 hours so we need to come up with something fast!" Polly yelled, "get up!!!"

"Okay, okay," yn said defeated. She stood up and pulled a half sleeping anne up with her.
"Come on guys! Eat your breakfast so we can come up with costumes!!!" Sprig said bouncing up the stairs with Polly.

"What's happening?" Anne quietly asked yn.
"Basically like a costume contest but the winner gets a bunch of candy and a party featuring their costume."
"Oh! Oh my frog! I love making costumes!" Anne said excitedly darting up the stairs pulling yn with her.

The kids sat at the table slowly eating their breakfast, anne had been showing the group her past Halloween costumes.

"Oh! And last year me, marcy, and Sasha, we're mean girls- that was so fun! We got into a fight with Sasha's ex!" She said showing yn a cute picture of her and her friends dressed up as Gretchen, Regina, and Karen.
"I like that one." Yn commented. She really had no idea what or who those people were but she liked seeing anne so passionate about something for once.

"Oh sorry I must be ranting but.. I love Halloween!!!" She squealed.
"What's Halloween?" Sprig asked.
"Oh, it's kind of like freak fest I guess. You pick a costume to wear with your friends.. or by yourself and you go door to door and pick up candy.. or you could go to parties or watch scary movies." Yn tried not to leave any details out but she's honestly never really done anything for Halloween. She normally just goes to the gas station and buys a gallon of candy, and pull an all nighter while watching every scary movie in existence.

"We should all wear costumes together then! You too hop pop!" Polly suggested.
"What? No I'm too old for that garbage."
"You'll end up doing it anyway"
"Oh I know.." he said stubbornly walking to his study.

"Hmm, now for the brainstorming.." Anne sighed.
"We don't really have a lot of time so we might want to hurry this part up." Sprig said, bouncing on his toes. dang he has a lot of energy.
"Alright let's think.. what would be good matching costume for a grumpy old man, a 10 year old boy, a small baby, and two teenagers.." Anne counted off the people.
...
Almost as if a lightbulb went off in yns head. She suddenly gasped loudly.
"What?" Everyone asked.
"It might not be perfect but.. Anne phone" yn whispered the last part and Anne smoothly handed her the phone. Yn quickly pulled up an image of her favorite show, and turned it around so the group could see.
...
"Just think ab-"
"It's perfect!"
"Oh yeah, that'll work."
"Yup."

"Okay then.." yn said turning the phone off and handing it back to anne. "Let's get to work."

As soon as they knew what they were doing they set off to work, it was tough, but they would power through it. Yn knew how to sew anyways. Other than the wigs, getting hop pop to stay still was definitely the worst.
"Don't touch my precious cargo!"
"What is that..? Mine?!? No.. no, no, no NO!"
"Okay fine.. I can pull it off... but I won't like it!"