Planters last stand

You know how much I appreciate you guys?!? 5k readers?!? Tysm!!! All these readers are making me determined, so enjoy this chapter, also my birthday passed recently so I'm 13 now :))

"Ah, the Wartwood farmers market!" Sprig exclaimed as the family rested at their stand. "Where salt of the earth frogs come to sell stuff and fill up on free samples." He poured a jar of jelly into his mouth,
"That wasn't a sample," a gruff voice said next to him. Sprig slowly spit the jam back into the jar.
"Now it's like nothing happened!" He said nervously.
The buff toad brought out a weapon and slammed it onto the counter.
"I-... I can pay for that."

Mrs. Croaker strolled by the stand.
"Good morning Mrs. Croaker!" Anne and yn said.
"Oh, I'll take this here gangly gourd, hopadiah." She said picking up a gourd.
"Oh, I sense a batch of Croaker stew coming on!" Hop pop said, then paused, "hmm, hang on there Sadie. You don't want that one."
The exited the stand to inspect the gourd.
"Aha! It's a gourd maggot!" He said breaking the gourd in half to reveal a slimy creature eating the insides of the gourd.
It hopped onto the ground and slithered up Anne's leg and into her hair.
"It's in my hair! It's in my hair!!" She shouted.
"Hold still!" Yn tried consoling her but as Anne was freaking out she tripped on yns leg and fell into the mud.

"Here, take this one instead. It's maggot free." Hop pop said completely ignoring the humans chaos.
"Classic planter honesty. I've been buying from this stand since your father was running it. And y'all have never steered me wrong."

"Very impressive hop pop- cmon anne stay still let me find it!!" Yn said as Anne was frantically searching through her hair.
"It's not there!! Where'd it go!!"
"Well you never brush your hair so- found it!" Yn pulled the gross maggot out of her fluffy, tangled hair.
"This'll make a good advancement to my journal.." yn said drawing a quick sketch and writing about how it likes Anne's hair.
"This stand is the heart and soul of our family. I dunno what id do if we ever lost it.." hop pop said, as soon as he was done talking a nearby frog started yelling,
"Bad news, everyone! Bad news!"
The frog gave hop pop a rolled up letter, "gotta run away before you read it!" Then he hopped away.

Hop pop sighed, "that toadie..." he carefully slid on his glasses and opened the letter.
"Say what? Mayor Toadstool is quadrupling the rent! And he wants it in three days!!" Hop pop and the other stand owners started freaking out.
"At this rate, we'll lose the stand. What are we gonna do?"
"Hmm.." Anne thought for a moment. "Got it! Snugaroos. Blankets you wear over your clothes!" She said like it was a good idea.
"Anne, we're a vegetable stand!" Hop pop exclaimed.
"No, I mean, we need our own Snugaroo. A flashy new product. Something like.. like... ah-ha!" She said picking up the broken gourd off the ground. She squeezed the juice into a jar and said, "A little bit of this, shake it up and... introducing Planters Potion! A hearty mix of vitamins and minerals that'll extend your life and keeps you regular."

"Wowza, all that in one jar?"
"Heck if I know, I just made all that up. But health drinks are all the rage back home. The best part? We can charge through the nose for them." She said handing the jar to hop pop.
Hop pop seemed to slightly smirk,
"Don't know what a nose is, but it's worth a shot." He stood up about to go into the crowd, but yn stopped him.
"Wait, hold up guys, don't you think this is one of those decisions we're gonna regret later and it'll end up costing us everything we work for?"
"Mm.. I don't think so."
"Nope."
"Nah"
"Okay then," yn moved out of the way for hop pop to go into the crowd.

"New product, new product everyone! This here is a freshly made bottle of.. what was it again? Planters potion!"
Wally raised his hand,
"Yes, you in the front wally."
"Does it taste good?" He asked.
"Wouldn't know, haven't tried it yet." Hop pop answered truthfully.
"Oh,"