~ Chapter 46 ~

Winter Time

Skarlet sat up, her head pounding, she was laying in her bed in the kobold camp.

"Good morning Sleepyhead." a voice spoke up, Skarlet glanced at the familiar face, he was dressed in a loose shirt covered in flowers and shorts made of a slick material. He also wore glasses with black lenses, she couldn't see his eyes.

"Hello Griax, I've killed Aries as you asked." She spoke up and he nodded excitedly.

"Yes you did, it was a spectacular battle indeed, I can't wait to see how you beat the others." He excitedly explained, "Also, before I just scratched a bunch of abilities onto a piece of paper, if you twist the pommel and handle together you'll receive the learnable skills list.

"Why do you purposefully make things difficult?" She asked as she drew her sword and did as instructed, a sheet of paper slid out, and glowing words were etched into it:

Danger Detection [LVL: 1-10]

Appraisal [LVL: 1-10]

Appraisal blocking [LVL: 1-10]

Lie perception

Spatial magic

Fire Resistance [LVL: 1-10]

Water Resistance [LVL: 1-10]

Earth Resistance [LVL: 1-10]

Air Resistance [LVL: 1-10]

Poison Resistance [LVL: 1-10]

Paralysis Resistance [LVL: 1-10]

Mental attack Resistance [LVL:1-10]

"There is less here than what you wrote down," Skarlet noted as she read.

"I just did a bit of guesswork, that's all," he explained as she then twisted the pommel and her current status sheet came out. Oh, I got a lot of skill points from that, I should put two into Sword Arts. Wait, Spatial magic? Did I learn Spatial magic from Aries? She wondered as she allotted the points, I think I'll do Appraisal, and put four into that.

Name: Skarlet

Rank: D

Skill points: 0

Mana: 1800(+1000)

Agility: 85/100

Reflexes: 56/100

Strength: 68/100

Titles :

̶̗͙̦̫̿͒Շ̶̪̞́̈́͘̕ђ̸̧̝͋͂͠ﻮ̵̳̔เ̶̢̛̟̞̈́́̕ภ̶̨̻̻̝͋̏̓ͅк̵̙̪̪͓͗ ̴̢̗͚̩̽̑̇̀̔ќ̴̰͉̜͓͂ѓ̸̰̟̀ค̸̘̟͖̑̈́๔

God-Beast killer

Spatial Magician

Racial Abilities:

Seventh Sense

Predator

Cat Ears

Skills:

Appraisal [LVL: 4/10

Sword Arts [LVL: 5/10]

Presence Detection [LVL: 1/5]

Mana Manipulation [LVL: 5/10]

Chant Shortening [LVL: 5/10]

Special Skills:

Language Deciphering

Spatial Magic [Rank 1/10]

A Secondary segment was created for Special Skills, and Spatial magic was added to it. Wait, titles? She examined the titles, they mostly seemed alright except for one, it seemed a little messed up. What does that say? Oh, whatever it's probably not important, what about what it does: ๔є̸ɭ̴ɭ̴เк̴ ̶г̵є̶รย ̸є̸ђ̷Շ Շєﻮ ๔ภค ̸,̸г̸є̵ﻮภค๔ ฬคг๔,єภยՇ�̸̵ͩŦ̶รเ๓ єรย�̵̝͎̠̎̈ͩ̓ς �ͩՇ єςภ�̵̝͎̠̎̈ͩ̓ђς ɭɭค๓ร �̵̝͎̠̎̈ͩ̓ รคђ รรєภк̵г̷�̶̴̶̶̵̵̷̴̵̵̝͎̠̎̈ͩ̓๔ ̷Ŧ̴�̸̵ͩ ̶๔г๏ฬร єђՇ Ŧ̵�̴̴ͩ ̵г̵є̶๔ɭєเฬ ̶є̴ђ̵Շ, Skarlet frowned as her brain tried to make sense of the information that was fed to it. Guess I just won't worry about it. The God-Beast killer title gave her a magic boost and gave her the Spatial Magician title, the Spatial Magician title simply gave her the ability to use Spatial Magic.