20

I waken up suddenly when there's a tap on the glass and a light shining in.

"Out of the car." A slightly muffled male voice calls out.

I climb out and look at the house we're in front of. I don't see Sam or Dean though. What are those idiots planning.

I look at the man that pulled me out of the car. A cop. Great.

"You're coming back to the station with us." He states pushing me into the backseat of the police cruiser after cuffing my hands behind my back.

I watch as the boys walk out of the house with.... Benny Sutton? He's supposed to be dead. And decaying. The officers, including Jody Mills, cuff Sam and Dean and shove them in the car with me.

The drive to the station is quiet. When we get there Jody leads Sam and Dean to a cell. The other officer starts leading me somewhere else.

I glance to Dean for help. I look at his hands and makes the number 1 with it. I nod. We've come up with a sort of code. If we ever get caught by police, we have different stories. So if they plan on interrogating us we have the same story.

I'm taken to an interrogation room. Lucky me. They sit me down and hook the cuffs on the hook on the table to keep me from running.

A man in a suit walks in and looks at me. I shine a sarcastic bright smile at him.

"What can I do for you Mr....?" I wait for an answer smirking.

"Troy. Miles Troy." He states harshly.

"Mr. Miles Troy. Nice name. What do you need?" I ask leaning back.

"Well Ms. Sander. Or should I say Ms. Alexandra Louise Thomas." My smirk falls as he says my full name. He smiles in response, "Shocker how I know your name isn't it? Well Alex. Can I call you that? Of course I can. You have a lot on your record." He says flipping through some files.

"I'd like to leave." I state the frown covering my face.

"I don't think that's a good idea Alex." Miles stops flipping through a file, "Here it is. Family killed at a young age. Moved in with nearest family member. Rough life. Says here you watched them die. Moving on. Starting at age 16. Credit card fraud, mutilating corpses, breaking and entering, stealing, robbing stores, 20 cases of grand theft auto, multiple murders, and so on. You know Ms. Thomas, I think you're going to be here a while."

I chuckle and look at him, "What can I say they were pretty nice cars." 

"Funny. You know right now I'm going to have you executed. That's how we deal with things in South Dakota. Tomorrow 9:00 a.m." He says leaning on the table and staring me right in the face.

I chuckle lightly. Only thing that can kill me is an angel blade. And I'm sure as Hell he doesn't have one. I stand up, lean on the table till our faces are inches apart. I whisper lightly to him, "I'd like to see you try."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

A/N

I know I don't update often, but when I do I try my best. You guys know how writers block can get to you.

Let's get straight to the point.

I was thinking I could start another Supernatural story. Having a personXCas or personXSam. I need your opinions, so please comment if I should or not. If so then tell me which one to write. (If you want leave a name for the character)

Thank you!! You Guys are awesome!

—Fanjoy