27

"What is there to talk about Dean?" I start leaning my head back against the tree. "You made it pretty clear you don't want me around. You look at me as if I'm just this complete stranger so I don't know what you want."

I sigh and wince standing up.

"What happened?" Dean asked.

"Nothing." I say wrapping my arms around myself. I definitely have a few ribs fractured.

"Come on I'll check you out at the motel." Dean says.

I nod and trail behind him all the way to the motel. We go into my room and see Sam passed out on the couch with Bree resting on his chest. I smile at Sam as Dean pulls out some wrap. 

Dean helps get my shirt off so I'm in my bra with a huge bruising visible.

"Damn it Alex. What'd you do?" Dean asks lightly tracing the bruising with his fingers.

My skin crawls underneath his touch and I wince at the slight pain.

"The salt and burn didn't go super smoothly. You know how vengeful spirits are." I say wincing as I laugh.

He gently wraps around my rib cage. Once he's finished I glance at Sam. 

"I'll wake him up, you go ahead and head back to your room." I say thanking him.

He nods and walks out. I gently rub Sam on the shoulder, "Hey Sammy, wake up."

Sam opens his eyes and heads out. 

I might be hunting with these boys again soon.

~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Sorry this is so short. I'll try and update a few more times before I leave for my camp. I'll try and post tomorrow and a bit Monday morning. I'll be back by Saturday afternoon next week!

~Fanjoy