28

I groan rolling over in the bed. I feel around on the end table for my phone. I get it in my grasp and check the time. 

9:22 a.m. 

"Shit!" I shout falling out of bed, "Shit!" I yelled as I landed on my rib.

I hear the door swing open and a heavy set of footsteps  run into the room as I groan shifting on the ground. I roll over and look up at the man standing before me. 

Dean with a confused look is staring at me. I only have an over sized t-shirt as I untangle myself from the sheets. I pull myself up using the bed for support.

I scratch the back of my neck looking at Dean, "It's uh... 9:22. Sorry"

I reach into my bag that's on the floor and pull out blue ripped skinny jeans. I squeeze into them leaving my big shirt on. I brush through my hair letting it flow naturally. 

"I'm gonna go get breakfast. You guys can follow if you want." I say snapping twice telling Bree to follow.

She jumps up and sticks near my feet. I pick up my keys, wallet, and phone slipping them in my pocket. I pull on my boots and walk out the door Dean shutting it behind me.

"Sam's out making a supply run and getting himself breakfast, so can I ride with you?" Dean asks following.

"Yeah hop in." I say unlocking my Sweetheart.

I open up the backseat letting Bree jump on and start up my car.

Throughout the whole day, we just spend it catching up. Cas showed up and healed my fracture. Now we're in a busy bar drinking away.