Untitled Part 8

Ed and Al (ages 5 and 6) are sitting at the dinner table, eagerly awaiting their supper. Trisha Elric walked through the door frame that they never actually put a door through, and smiled. She was wearing hot-mits on her hands so the hot bowl of stew wouldnt burn her. Al's smile widened "Stew!" He crird out in joy, raising his arms above his head as to say 'Hallelujah boi!' Ed grinned "The only meal that can have milk, and tastes yummy!" Trisha gave a calm, light chuckle at her son's reactions. Trisha dished up three bowls, as to which Al gave his 'pouting kitty' face. Trisha noticed Al's expression, and raised her eyebrows slightly, an expression of confusion playing around her face. "Alphonse, why is my little kitten sad?" whenevet Al made one of his 'cat' faces, Trisha would call Al her little kitty. Al said sadly "I'm sad because dad isn't going to be here tonight again. When is dad coming back anyway?" Trisha froze for a bit, not wanting to worry her boys, but not wanting to lie either. she finally went for a topic change "Alphonse, can you wash up? It looks like you were playing in the mud today." Al looked down at his grimy hands before flashing his mother a smile "sure, mom! I'll be right back!" He ran off to wash up for supper. Ed, who was trying to balance his spoon on his nose asked "Will we be havin' icky milk tonight? There's already enough inside the stew, right?" Trisha laughed lightly again, and ruffled Ed's hair, making the spoon fall to the ground with a clatter. Ed looked up at his mother with confusion on his face. "What's so funny?" "Just my little boy. Not wanting to drink his milk. You are a stubborn one, Edward." Ed scrunched up his nose "I'm not stubborn! I'm not!" Before Trisha could playfully retaliate, Alphonse came back, looking cleaner than he did before. He ran to the kitchen and came back shortly with three glass bottles full of white liquid. The bottles all said in big red letters "MILK" Ed looked murderous. "Al! what the heck are you getting these for?! We already have enough of this gross liquid in the stew!" Al laughed "come on, brother. You need to get taller somehow. Ed chased Al across the room until Trisha had to sit them back down for dinner. all three of them clasped their hands, and said "Itsudikimasu" in unison. They then started their meal.

~I was bored and didn't know what to write, so my mind being the moron it is said to me "bro, do a thing where they're eating... DINNER" and I was like "derp, ok!" Remember, suggestions are appreciated!~

~~TheFmaFangirl~~