Ling x Reader (Lemon)

You and Ling Yao have been dating for quite a while now. You met him when he was collapsed in the streets. He was moaning for food, and you just happened to have enough money to buy him a big meal. Thank god you had that much, otherwise he would have starved to death. He had explained that he was from Xing, and was son of the emperor. You blinked, and giggled. He didn't seem the princely type to you. A while later, you were hanging out together, and he asked if you would like to possibly go out with him. You blushed profoundly and agreed. After a few years though, you could tell something was off. You were leaning against his back, and you could feel the heat radiating off of him. "Ling?" You asked softly. He replied in his soothing voice "Yeah, (y/n)?" You paused, thinking it over. What if you asked the wrong question, and he got mad? What were you even going to ask for that matter?! You decided to test your luck. "Everything ok?" He sighed slightly "... You... Me... Upstairs." You couldn't see his slight smirk. You simply thought he was nervous to talk about it in public. After you got into Ling's room, he closed the door, and you could hear the little click of the lock as Ling locked be both of you inside his room. With a smirk, he advanced towards you, and kissed your lips, only for a second before grabbing one of the many types of Xingese cloths he owned to quickly tie up your hands. You gasped, and tried to untie it yourself. He smirked more deviously, and wider. "Please, do not struggle. You asked me what is wrong, and I am answering you through actions rather than words." He kissed you, and you kisses back, you felt him unbuttoning your shirt, but you couldn't care less right now, the only thing you were concerned about was his lips on yours. You felt a breeze near your chest a few seconds later, and then a bliss as Ling Yao started fondling you as he kissed you. Your back arched, and you tried to hold in your moan as he continued the blissful movements of his hand. Soon, he broke your kiss, and started kissing down your neck, lovingly biting down on your collar bone. You squeaked slightly when this occurred, and he laughed lightly. He then took the advantage of you being tied up, and he took one of your breasts into his mouth, and started pleasuring the other like he was doing before. You were squirming slightly, trying to not give in to the momentous pleasure. He then kissed all the way down your stomach to your skirt. He slid it down hungrily, and started "playing with you" you moaned loudly,  not trying to fight it anymore. You could see his satisfied smile. You were getting wetter by the minute. He slid off your panties soon enough, and started fingering you. Your moans were loud, And his smirk was wide. You slipped your hands out of the fabric after loosening it enough, and pulled him into a kiss, taking off his yellow jacket, and also taking off his leather sword carrier. You could practically sense his anticipation. You helped him slip out of his clothes one garment at a time, and he then pinned you down to his bed. He said in a seductive voice "And I will now... Make you my queen" you blushed deeply, as you felt him enter you. You gasped in pain, and pleasure as he started moving. He was going slow, making sure to not hurt you, but as you got used to it, you told him to go faster, and faster, and he did. His training didn't just make his fighting fast, he's a freaking animal! You were moaning loudly "Ling... Aaah, yes..." Ling then leaned down, and whispered into your ear "Whenever you're ready, my queen." The pleasure was immeasurable as you shouted out "Ling!!~ Aaah!~" you then finished. He finished not long after you, leaving a warm feeling inside. You both got ready for bed, and you snuggled up close to him. He put his arm around you "Goodnight, my queen." "Ling... I'd like to do that again... Sometime."

~/)\\\(\ How did I do?! I know it sucked, but cut me some slack! This is my 1st ever lemon fanfic!! Suggestions are appreciated!~

~~TheFmaFangirl~~