Elric's x Reader

"(Y/n)!" both brothers had shouted. You turned around, a curious expression on your face "Hm? What is it Ed, Al?" they seemed out of breath. You giggled at their childish faces. Four-year old Al started to speak, but five year old Edward tackled him, therefore shutting him up. Al had started to say "(y/n) we just had an argument about who was—-" then Ed had striked. You raised your eyebrow, but the brothers just wrestled on. You giggled again "Boys!" They immediately stopped fighting. "Yes, (y/n)?" "What was your argument about?" Ed blushed red "W-w-well..." Al blurted out "We were fughting about who would marry you!" you felt yourself get hot "Wh-Whaaaat?! Well... uhm..." you saw Ed giving Al the stink eye, and you giggled. A few years after that, it's boys had asked you out on a date. You politely accepted both, even though you knew they'd still argue. You first went out with Al. He was wearing a huge suit of armor. You sighed. What a get up. You went with him anyway, first to a dance, then to an elegant dinner. You ended up giggling a lot that night. He was just such a gentleman, it was kind of cute. A few nights later it was your turn to go out with Ed. Like Al, he was also dressed a bit strange. All black with a red cloak on top. His hands were gloved, as if he didn't want people to see his hands. You noticed he would only allow you to touch his left hand, which puzzled you. You brushed it off however as you went to another fancy dinner, but instead of a dance, you just went to the park and hung out together, laughing, and joking. Soon, both boys had 'popped the question' but you turned them both down. Instead... A dashing boy named Ling had caught your eye. You kept the Elric's close to your heart as dear friends however.

~Bet you didn't expect that!! X33 Lemons are open, suggestions are welcome, and yeah!~

~~TheFmaFangirl~~