(Greed)Ling x reader

You saw your friend, and young lord Ling being turned into a homunculus before your eyes. Tears will spilling out of your big (e/c) eyes. The homunculus Envy finally released you from under his foot, and you scrambled to your feet. You started to run towards Ling. "Young lord Ling!" He looked up "eh?" You hastily wiped your eyes, your bandages on your arm brushing roughly on your cheek. Ling's eyes flashed open. He grinned, and the bandage on his gashed hand became loose, and slid off. You saw how grubby, and bloody it was. You looked back up at the young lord, and New Tears welled up in your eyes. On his hand was an oruborus tattoo. He looked at you, and his eyebrows raised. He said in a deep voice "Hey, you're kinda cute. What's your name, sweetheart?" You looked around to see who he was talking  to, but you were the only one there. You said in a choked voice "I-it's me... Young lord. (Y/n) (L/n)..." Ling smirked "Sorry, sweetie. Greed's in this body now." You grabbed your katana "NO! THE YOUNG LORD MUST BE HERE!" He smirked again, and grabbed your hand, knocking the katana out of it. You cried freely now, and he twirled you around, it looked like you were about to dance with him. He wiped your tears off your face, and you cried a bit harder. He leaned in, and kissed you.  You knew this wasn't Ling, but he was in there. You kissed back reluctantly, and he smirked. He broke the kiss. "Have I ever told you what being greed means?" You shook your head, and took deep calming breaths. He then said with passion "Being greed means I'm greedy as hell, only out for myself. I want everything you could possibly imagine. I want money, and women, power, status, glory! I demand the finer things in life!" You sighed "Then allow me to be your bodyguard.  If the young lo—- i mean... Greed desires it." He smirked "I like your attitude, girly. I'll take you up on this."

~~thank chu So much for reading!! Every request does count!~~

~TheFmaFangirl~