Ling x Reader

"Y/N! Come over here! I've got something to show you!" you jumped from your current building to the one the young lord was on. You were sweating in the hot afternoon sun, being cloaked in black and all. Your master flashed you a toothy grin. You smiled back, but he could not see it. You had a mask on, covering your face, and your hair. 

"What is it, young lord?" you questioned. He replied with excitement. "Alchemists. Some we were looking for." 

"Wait... We were looking for certain ones? I thought you said any alchemists would be fine...." You said slowly. Ling smiled "I ran into these two before, when I was knocked out on the side of the road!" You narrowed your eyes slightly, but the Young Lord didn't notice. 

"You were with alchemist strangers when you left us? we were worried dead!" You said, trying to keep your temper in check. 

Ling looked at you.... Well... He "looked" at you. His eyes were still closed. As always. He then smiled "Don't worry! Nothing could ever replace you!" You flushed deep red, and were thankful you had a mask on, so ling couldn't see. He then told you to jump down onto the ground and ambush them.... Please. You obliged, and hopped off the building.

You loved the sensation of falling. It was so relaxing, the way your stomach felt, and when you landed, you looked like SUCH a badass. You glared at the two boys through he small slits through your mask. They stepped back, scared/worried expressions on their faces. You smirked, and nodded upwards.

Ling jumped down after you, and started talking to these people. he said something to the blonde, and the blonde started yelling, and eventually slapped him in the face. That was the final straw. You sprinted forwards, and swung your arm at the boy, you missed because he was so incredibly short.

You remained silent because you didn't want him to know you were a girl. You wanted to fight well, and you would. Ling's attention was on you, and he had bit his bottom lip. These to were good at fighting, and he didn't want you to get hurt. 

You smiled at ling, but of course, he couldn't see it. You started fighting the boys, but eventually, ended up in defeat. You were tied up, dangling pathetically. You had failed. The short boy took off your mask at the end of the fight, and your (H/C) hair unfurled from behind the mask and concealing hood. You felt tears stinging in your eyes. You had failed your mission, and you have failed Ling. Soon enough, he came from one of the buildings, beaming. You took calming breaths, and bit your bottom lip, hoping to appear brave.

Ling took you into his arms, and kissed your forehead softly "(Y/N), even great worriers fail sometimes. It's okay." You nodded curtly, not wanting to speak. You knew if you did, then you would end up crying, no doubt. The armour boy soon came running, and ling took the opportunity, and took you away from them, took you far enough, then kissed your lips lovingly.

You felt your face heat up, and you made a soft squeaking sound. He chuckled slightly at that, and continued to kiss you. You kissed him back, the only thought going through your head was how good it felt to finally have him be yours.

~Guyyyyys!! I am SOOOO sorry I haven't been updating for like... Months! Trust me! :(.

I hope this miiiiight make up for it a bit.... I doubt it will.... I've just been SO motivated to do nothing all the time! so, i finally had some free time, and ended up actually upd8ing for once. (Sorry, I;m feeling lazy.) Hopefully, the next update will be up and out soon. ;;;;P Love you all!~

~~TheFmaFangirl~~