Crossover! Fullmetal Alchemist and Harry Potter

Imagine a world where the people- the chosen people of Amestris got to go to London, onto platform 9 3/4 and into Hogwarts- school of witchcraft and wizardry.  Buzzing with excitement, these alchemists stow their luggage onto the top racks of the train, and then sit down, conversing with the others in their train compartment. Their eyes widening as they see the food trolley filled to the brim with chocolate frogs, licorice wands, cauldron cakes, and various other candies. Imagine them buying armfuls with these weird bronze, silver, and gold coins known as Galleons, Sickles, and Knuts. 

Imagine them getting off of the train as smol little first year cinnamon rolls and then crossing the lake, the giant Hagrid guiding them all the way. Imagine them getting lectured by professor Magonnigal and Edward rolling his eyes and making faces during the whole lecture.

Imagine the sorting. Alphonse steps up to the platform and as the sorting hat touches the tip of his helmet it exclaims "HUFFLEPUFF!" Winry going up and being sorted into Gryffendor, and then Edward being sorted into none other than Ravenclaw. They all raise an eyebrow at one another as they see their split apart.... Except Al. He has no eyebrows to raise.

Imagine them researching the Philosopher's stone in their free time and finding out that Harry had actually come in contact with it, and it was duly destroyed thereafter. Think of them in transfiguration- Edward just clapping his hands and using his alchemy to cheat in the class, not wanting to deal with actually having to learn magic for he is still under the impression that magic is total BS.

Imagine them meeting Harry, Ron, and Hermione. Think about how they'd interact together.

Just imagine FMA and HP joining together as one.

~just a small drabble~

~~TheFmaFangirl~~