Another Alphonse x Reader

Request By GreekGeek818

The promised day had come. You were with the Elric's when it happened. You're great fun of that because that means Mei Chang couldn't steal your man. Hmph. She's to young for love anyway, plus, she's just an annoying little brat. The only thing good about her is her cute little panda. Thing is, you spoke so lowly of her because you already knew Alkahestry. So she was just a little neusence and compitition. Anyways, back on topic; on the promised day a scary man the homunculi referred to as Father tried to kill your best friend, Edward, and your Boyfried Alphonse. Before transmuting his soul, Alphonse had spoken to Ed... Eating whatever brothers say to brothers, then he turned his helmet to you, saying "After we win this battle, and I get my body back.... We're going to a restaurant, okay?" Tears filled your eyes, making it hard to see. Your friend (f/n (friend's name)) told you sternly "He'll be fine." You could tell she was worried too. She was Ed's special someone so she was also quite worried. 

~~TimeSkip to a bit after the big ass battle where everybody has their bodies back... Except Ed's leg but whatever.~~

You smiled brightly at Alphonse who smiled back at you, a light pink blush playing around his face. You knew these first few days would be a bit awkward for him, having just got his body back and whatever. You were currently staying at the rockbell's house to get some peace and quiet, but with both Winry, and (f/n) there.... It didn't exactly happen. They were constantly arguing over Ed. You would roll your eyes every time that would happen, and pick Al up bridal style, take him out to the yard, and the two of you would just sit out there and talk for what felt like hours. He had a knack for making you laugh, and he also told the best stories. Some of his stories were about your adventures, the saddest one about Nina. Tears had filled your eyes at the mention of it, and Alphonse quickly pulled you into a comforting hug. It was nice to feel his warm skin against yours, the reassuring sound of his voice. His voice was much deeper now that it was out of the armour. It had stayed sounding ten for so long, you forgot that voices can change. He looked you straight in the eyes, and you wiped them furiously. Al chuckles, and pulls you into a kiss. You kiss him right back, obviously happy that after three years of dating you're actually able to kiss him. At that moment you knew, you didn't really need a lot more time, you just need to wait until you're old enough.... And then Alphonse Elric will be your partner for life. Al said in his innocent voice "(Y/n?)" You looked over at him, uttering a small "Hm?" He was blushing a bit and said "Uhm... (Y/n)... You think we can go out to dinner now?" You smiled, and gave him a peck on the lips before picking him up. You then smiled "Of corse we can, Alphonse."

~I kind of suck at playing Alphonse because I have more of an Ed like personality... Yet my friend, she's like Al, so really all I had to do was ask myself "hm... What would (f/n) do?......" Then write that. X3 (sorry this chapter sucks so bad)~

~~TheFmaFangirl~~