How you guys meet

Harry:

You were shopping with your older sister (Y/S/N) in Hollywood and you two got super hungry,so you guys decided to stop at a little cafe called HuggaMug cafe.

You two found a table and were quickly seated looking at the menus at what you wanted to eat. While you were looking at your menu you noticed a strange guy that kept staring at you, you were creeped out but you decided to just ignore it.

After a while of the mystery guy just staring you started to get fed up. So you marched up to his table and looked at him with a stank attitude.

"May I help you?!" You asked while putting your hands on your hips and rolling your eyes, the man looked up at you an removed his sunglasses to reveal beautiful emerald eyes.

"Yea I would like your number please" you scoffed and replied

"And what makes you think I'm going to give my number to you?!" You asked while still giving him your stank eye, he chuckled

"Because you're really beautiful and I would love to get to know you" you couldn't argue with that sweet answer so you decided to give him your number. He called later that night asking you out on a very special dinner date.

Louis:

Your mom had to work the late shift tonight so you were forced to bring your little sister (Y/S/N) to her first ballet class. The whole way there she kept on complaining about how she wouldn't make any friends.

When you guys both entered the ballet school there was a bunch of cute little girls running around in similar pink tutus like your little sister. There was a small white girl that came up to your little sister, they started to talk immediately and you couldn't help but smile at the little girl's cuteness.

It was time for your little sister's class to start so you decided to wait in the waiting room until her class is over. Most of the chairs were full, so you decided to sit next to a guy with brown feathery hair.

"Um excuse me is this seat taken?" You asked while pointing towards the empty chair, the guy looked up at you and your breath hitched. He had the most beautiful blue eyes and it's like you could get lost in them forever

"No not at all" he answered back with a warm smile, and to make it even better he had an English accent. You sat down and thanked him, it got quiet and all you did was pick your fingernails and stare at the clock counting down the minutes.

"Hi I'm louis" he said while handing out his hand to shake, you put your small hand in his and shook it gently

"Hi I'm (Y/N) nice to meet you" you smiled and put a strand of your hair behind your ear. It was quiet for a few more minutes both of you not knowing what else to say. Before you knew it the ballet class was over and your little sister is walked out while holding onto the little white girl's hand.

Louis stood up and hugged the little girl and (Y/S/N) ran up to you. Before you both left ,you felt a tap on your shoulder. You turn around and see Louis standing there with a charming smile on his handsome face

"It seems that (Y/S/N) is best friends with my little sister Phoebe, maybe we can meet up at the park tomorrow so they can have a play date?" He asked while stuffing his hands in his pockets while blushing, you smiled and nodded your head giving him your number so you can tell him when to meet you. You guys texted all night long

Liam:

You were on your way to work when you decided to get a coffee before you went to work. You walked into Starbucks and waited on line behind a very built guy with chestnut brown hair. You kept checking your watch because you really didn't want to be late for work. Your boss has been on your case about being late and this is your last strike.