Are you *blooping* serious Zayn?

So I'm on Twitter and I'm scrolling and I see that Zany was being very disrespectful to louis. What angers me the most is that they're suppose to be "BFFs", was on X factor together, in a band for 4 or 5 years with each other so they're suppose to be like brothers. Why in the flying *bloop* is Zayn throwing shade at louis?

Like first of all Zayn you've been with Louis for years and you've only been with Naughty boy for what? Like a few months? So why are you taking up for Naughty boy? what have they done for you other than give you some stupid record deal?

You should be helping Louis throw shade at Naughty boy instead of sticking up for them hating ass female dogs. And on top of that Zayn you had the flipping nerve to say "remember when you had a life and stopped making rude comments about mine".

Ok so I understand that you quit the band or whatever that you wanted to go your own damn way but that doesn't give you a right to act all stuck up and disrespectful. Why you and naughty boy tag teaming Louis for? If it's an L and NB argument *blooping* Z your way out of it.

Yo I swear Zayn you lucky I wasn't louis because I would have told my best friend to go get the keys, take my fat ass to your mansion or ice castle or whatever the *bloop* you live in and beat you the *bloop* up.

And plus right now boo boo you ain't got no more life cause guess what honey.....ain't nobody like yo disrespectful ass now. Haha I've been reading tweets about girls crossing your face outta they posters and tour t-shirts. Boo so you better watch who you being disrespectful with cause LOUIS TOMLINSON isn't the one. Okay? We will always have his back so remember that.