He asks you to be his girlfriend (Louis)

You and louis were over your house and you both were in the living room having a scary movie marathon. You were both snuggled up to each other while watching the ring, you noticed that Louis wasn't really paying attention. You looked over at him and saw that he had a deep frown on his face, while he ran his hands through his hair.

You paused the movie and carefully watched him, he didn't even notice that you paused the movie, he was still just staring at the screen

"What's wrong?" You asked while turning around more to face him, Louis sighed and ran a hand through his soft feathery hair.

"(Y/N) I have to tell you something" He said quietly, you started to get nervous. You hoped that he wasn't going to tell you that he couldn't hang around you anymore because you're black, and the media wouldn't like that idea of him seeing a black girl.

"Y-you're very beautiful, smart, funny, kind, and just fun to be around. When I first saw you I thought that you were exactly perfect, it's like I fell in love with you right there and then. What I'm trying to say is w-will you please be m-my girlfriend?" Louis asked while looking down and fiddling with his thumbs.

You couldn't help but burst out laughing, he looked up at you with sad eyes

"Sorry I shouldn't have asked" You tried to stop laughing but you couldn't. When you were finished dying of laughter, you wiped your tears and looked at him.

"You were just too cute when you said that, I'm used to you being sassy and outgoing so when you just said that you had me dying. And yes I'd love to be your girlfriend" you said while giving him a quick peck on his lips.

"You're lucky I didn't change my mind because there's a lot of different girls lined up at my door just to be with me ok boo boo" Louis said while flipping his imaginary weave and putting his hands on his hips.

You giggled and lightly slapped him on his arm, you got the remote and pressed play. You both continued to enjoy your movie marathon.