What he says when holding your newborn

Harry: "Just look at you Darcy your going to be such a heartbreaker because your a styles and I'll teach you everything that you'll need to know"

Louis: "I can't believe your here Leo! Me and mommy have been waiting since forever for you and look your here! I'm so happy and if anyone bothers you I'll knock their teeth in because nobody's gonna mess with your, your a Tommo!"

Liam: "Hi buddy! Taylor your such a cutie just like your mommy...all the girls in school are gonna wanna get with you. And your not getting a girlfriend till your at least 45!"

Zayn: "wow Jasmine your so beautiful and precious..haha your so tiny too. Don't worry baby I'll protect you nobody is ever gonna break your heart because if they do I'll skin them alive and feed them to the dogs! Wow I can't believe your here I love you so much baby girl and you'll always be my baby girl even at 86! You'll still be my little jazzy!"

Niall: "Wow Nikki you really are a Horan you've got the appetite to prove it! I love you so much princess and I'll always be there for you every step of the way and if a guy breaks your heart I'll literally eat his hands off just like I almost did to uncle Zayn. Don't worry princess daddy's got your back!"