What he says when he thinks your asleep

This one is dedicated to my friend Aszure that is currently ignoring me because I haven't updated like I said I would. But don't worry girlfriend this preference is all for you I hope you love it and I hope on Monday you'll stop giving me the silent treatment😘💕
-----------------------------------
Niall: "Your so beautiful (Y/N) and I'm so happy that I can call you mine. And no ones gonna take you away from me because no one can love you as much as I can. I just wish I can tell you all of this to you without freezing up, I love you babe always have and always will"

Harry: "You look so cute when your asleep, I feel like the luckiest guy in the world right now all because I have you. I can't live without you baby I could just go mad from the thought of losing you (Y/N). And one day your going to be Mrs.Styles I promise"

Liam: "I can't believe that after all these years of crushing on you in high school your finally mine. Your the only girl I have ever loved and your the only girl I will ever love, I don't want no one else but you baby. And I hope you feel the same way about me"

Louis: "I feel so happy that I have you and that no other man will have you because your all mine. Your my queen and you'll always will be, from the first time I laid eyes on you I immediately fell in love with you (Y/N) and it's like everyday I just keep on falling madly in love with you. I love you darling and I'm not afraid to show it I'll scream it from the tallest mountain if I have to baby because I'll let everyone in the world know that I'm proud to have such a wonderful girl in my life and no one can ever take your place babe. No one."

Zayn: "Your more beautiful than a painting (Y/N) your the most precious thing on earth and I feel blessed that I'm the only one that has it. I'm proud to call you my wife and the mother of my children, I'm so happy that I chose you to be my wife. Your perfect baby in every way even the little things that you hate about yourself I love them baby. Your flawless baby and it feels great to know that I'm the only man that you love with all your heart and soul. I love you (Y/N) and nothing's ever gonna change that I promise"