What you wear to remind you of him while he's on tour

Liam: You would always take Liam's red flannel shirt and wrap it around your small frame every time you felt like you were going to breakdown again remembering that Liam was gone for another six months

Niall: When you felt lonely and sad that your superstar had left for tour again, you would go into your closet and take out Niall's favorite white SnapBack. You would put it on your head gently and smile as you remembered your first date when he had worn this SnapBack saying that it brought 'good luck', you chuckled and shook your head as you thought of the memory

Harry: You would go into your jewelry box and take out Harry's air paper plane necklace, he gave it to you before he left for tour. You wrapped it around your neck every night before going to bed, you imagined that Harry was right there snuggling you into his hard chest as you both slept, his body heat giving you warmth. You also took out one of Harry's signature black shirts and put it on, you then crawled on to Harry's side of the bed and laid down snuggling his pillow that smelled just like him.

Zayn: Whenever you would feel cold and alone in the middle of the night you would go into Zayn's walk in closet and get his black leather jacket. You would sit at the edge of the bed as you put your small chocolate arms through the big sleeves, you would zip it up tight as you sighed heavily while looking at a picture of you and Zayn on your nightstand smiling happily. Oh how you missed your baby....

Louis: Whenever you felt alone and upset that you couldn't come home to see your Lou bear you would always go into Louis' drawer and take out one of his beanies. You would hold it to your chest tightly as tears spilled down your soft dark cheeks, you then took the beanie and put it on your head gently feeling a little better that you have Louis' beanie to calm you down. You still missed the sass master though....