You both have a fight(Niall) Part 2

You had gotten off the floor and went back to your mirror to fix your makeup, you decided to suck it up and go out there and put on a great show for the viewers. And when the shows over you would go home call up your sister and you would cry into her shoulder while eating a huge tub of chocolate ice cream.

You fixed up your makeup and your pink lingerie then made your way out to go on stage, when you went outside waiting for the show to start you saw Niall looking at you with guilty eyes. You quickly looked away before the water works came because you can't afford to go and fix your make up again.

The show started and the guys went out to perform their song 'what makes you beautiful' and some of the girls started to walk down the runway. After the girl in front of you walked it was finally your turn, you stood up straight and plastered a fake smile on you face and started to walk down the run way with a green umbrella over your head.

You reached the end of the catwalk and did a little spin then blew a kiss to the audience, you then started to make you way back but then the music stopped and you heard Niall say into the microphone

"Ladies and gentleman I said something so hurtful to this beautiful woman named (Y/N) who I love with all my heart, she's the best thing that has ever happened to me and I just don't want to loose her...not now not ever. She's my world she's my everything...if we ever broke up I just don't know what I'd do with myself." Niall explained as he made his way over to you slowly, you felt the water works coming on but you held it back

"She's all I can ever want in a woman....she's different from every other girl, and I mean that in a good way. I guess I was nervous about what I'm going to do right now, that's why I was getting angry at you. But (Y/F/N) will you please marry me?" Niall asked as he got on one knee and pulled out a velvet box, there was a beautiful silver wedding ring inside.

You put a hand over your mouth to hold in your sobs, everyone in the audience was chanting

"Say yes!!" You looked around the audience then looked back at Niall, his baby blue eyes were full of hope. The tears came and you nodded your head while saying

"Yes....I'll marry you Niall" everyone started to cheer for you guys, Niall took the ring and slid it on your finger. He got up and you both shared a loving kiss, you couldn't believe that you were now engaged to Niall. You wouldn't want to marry anyone else but your superstar.