The media finds out about you(Niall)

Niall had surprised you with a perfect dinner date on a boat that he had rented. Since you guys were in NYC for the week yall decided have the perfect date by the Statue of Liberty.

You were currently laying down on your back at the front of the boat soaking up some sun while listening to Earned it by the weekend. Niall was busy taking pictures of you when he thought you weren't looking.

"I hope you know that I know what your doing Horan" you told Niall with you eyes still closed in the same position. Niall froze in the middle of the picture and blushed

"I don't know what your talking about" Niall mumbled while quickly putting his phone away, you giggled and got up. You crawled over to Niall sexily, he gulped and continued to watch you crawl over to him.

You leaned closer acting as if you were about to kiss him when you went into his pocket and took out his phone while saying innocently

"Let's take a picture together" Niall gulped and stuttered out

"Y-yea o-ok" You giggled and went over to the one of the workers on the boat and politely asked him to take yall picture.

You both got into position of you sitting down while Niall stood up with a glass of wine in his hands acting as if he wasn't aware of taking the picture (Picture on the side). The guy snapped the picture and you went went over to him thanking him, you showed Niall the picture and said

"I like it! You look sexy bae, perfect off guard" Niall chuckled and said

"Well I'm always sexy (Y/N) and of course I take perfect off guards...do you see this?!" He gestured to his handsome face

"Yup and that's all mine" You pecked his lips and then went back to looking at the picture.

"Hey (Y/N)?" You looked up at him raising your eyebrows

"D-do you mind If I post this on Instagram?" You thought about this, you didn't really want the media finding out about your relationship because of the teenage girls hating on you and not having privacy. But you loved Niall and he kept begging you because he wanted to show the world that you were his girlfriend.

You sighed and hesitantly nodded your head

"Y-yea ok" Niall gave you and unsure look

"Are you sure (Y/N)?" He asked, you gave him a small smile and nodded your head again. Niall took his phone and went on Instagram, he was about to post it but before he did he looked at you. You nodded your head and he posted it, within five minutes his notifications were blowing up.

"Wow Niall your girlfriends so pretty!" One fan wrote in the comments, you smiled and read the next one

"Power couple!!" Another fan wrote, you giggled at this. You and Niall continued to read the comments, some were rude but most of them were really happy about you and Niall's relationship.

"You see (Y/N) there was nothing to worry about...they love you already!" He smiled while giving you a swift kiss to the temple, the you beamed brightly at this. Now you more confident about you and Niall's relationship being out in the open.

Now you were ready to face the hate because you knew that you had your superstar there to help you get through all the hate and mean comments from the fans. You kissed Niall passionately putting all your love and passion in the kiss. You love Niall and no mean fan or comments is ever going to tear you guys apart.