He defends you(Zayn)

You were in your apartment on your apple laptop on Twitter, you were scrolling through your newsfeed when some tweets caught your eye.

@(Y/T/N) you're such a gold digging whore, I bet you only want Zayns money. You skank!

@(Y/T/N) eww why couldn't Zayn date a white girl, we are so much better than you monkeys!

@(Y/T/N) I can't fucking stand you go back to where your ugly ass belongs!

You quickly slammed the computer shut while breathing heavily as hot tears ran down your face, you put your hand over your mouth to stifle a sob. You were wondering why they were so hateful towards you? You were always so sweet and kind to them so why did they feel the need to pick on you?

You were full on crying now, choking out sobs every now and then. You curled up in your spot on the couch and cried rethinking all of the words those mean girls said to you. You then sat up sniffling and wiping your red puffy eyes, you grabbed your phone and dialed Zayn's number.

"Hey babe!" Zayn said after two rings, when you heard his voice it made you break down all over again

"Zayn-Zayn?!"

"Babe what's wrong?! Why are you crying?! Fuck that I'm on my way!" Zayn said hurriedly as he hung up, you went back to your curled up position and continued to cry as you waited for Zayn.

In 10 minutes Zayn was pounding on the door while yelling for you to let him in, but you were too wrapped up in your thoughts about the tweets and your sobs that you didn't hear him.

Zayn was getting frustrated now, he groaned and reached into the pot next to your door and took out the spare key, he quickly unlocked the door and hurried to where he heard you sobbing.

He found you in the living room curled up on the couch and quickly rushed to you, he picked you up and placed you on his lap as you buried your face in his neck and hiccuped

"(Y/N) tell me what's wrong" Zayn said softly when you calmed down, you slowly got up and looked into Zayn's honey brown eyes. You couldn't talk your throat was sore from all your crying, all you did was point to your computer.

Zayn picked it up and opened it reading all the mean tweets in his head, he sighed and closed the laptop. He ran a hand through his hair, he then looked over at you silently for five minutes until he swiftly reached into his pocket and pulled his phone out

You looked at him giving him the 'What the hell are you doing?' look, he smiled and whispered in your ear making you shiver

"You'll see" he pecked your temple then unlocked his phone and started typing away, you watched him as his fingers moved swiftly across the keyboard. He then pressed send and smiled happily at his phone, he then looked up at you and smiled his hear melting smile.

You shook your head while grinning slightly and buried your head back into his neck, you then heard your laptop ding indicating that you had a notification. You opened your laptop and saw

@ZaynMalik: Why are you guys being so cruel to (Y/T/N)?! You guys are just jealous little brats that's mad that (Y/N) gets to have me to herself anytime she wants and you guys don't. You guys are just jealous that's she kinder, sweeter, prettier and fun to be around unlike you annoying pricks! So the next time you EVER mess with MY girl I can guarantee that you WILL NOT like the outcome of the situation ok? So you better leave (Y/N) alone or I'll track you guys down and let her beat yall asses, and that's a promise!

You chuckled slightly and looked at Zayn, you leaned in and pressed your lips to his in a soft tender kiss. Zayn knew that you were saying thank you by doing this, he broke the kiss and breathed

"Anytime babe..you know I'll do anything for you" You blushed and nodded as you leaned down again and captured his lips with yours, Zayn got up and picked you up bridal style. He brought you both in the bedroom and he did his best at making you forget about the mean tweets, and boy did it work!