He asks you to be his girlfriend (Harry)

Harry had called you and asked if you wanted to meet up for lunch after his photo shoot, you couldn't say no to him because he was just too cute. It was super hot out today so you decided to wear a white tank top with light colored ripped shorts and white vans.

You had grabbed your black purse and jeans jacket, and made your way to Grande cafe. When you got there you took a seat and waited for Harry to show up. 20 minutes later Harry finally showed up being fashionably late like he always is

"Well it took you long enough" you said while getting up to give him a hug and a quick peck on the cheek.

"Sorry love but there was traffic... I hope you didn't order with out me" Harry said while he sat down and looked at the menu, you laughed and shook your head

"Nah I decided to wait for you and I wish I didn't cause I'm so damn hungry, thanks to you" you said while still looking at your menu while mumbling the last part. He peeked his emerald eyes over his menu and said

"What was that love?" You rolled you eyes and shook your head, you heard him chuckle. The waiter came and started to take your orders, while he was taking Harry's order he seemed less interested in him. But when the waiter took your order he kept flirting with you and telling jokes to make you laugh.

Harry saw this and he started to get jealous, his hands were on the table and you could see his fists clenching. When the waiter left Harry started to calm down a bit, you decided to take advantage of this moment and annoy him even more

"Wow that waiter is really cute don't you think? I mean he is the definition of sex on legs. Like damn that boy fine" You said while pretending to turn around and look at the waiters butt, Harry rolled his eyes and mumbled something under his breath.

You laughed and decided not to bother him anymore about it because he seemed really annoyed by the idea of the waiter flirting with you. You put your hands on the table and rested your chin in your hands while giving Harry an amused look

"Well I mean I am single since no one asked me to be their girlfriend" you hinted to him while playing with a lock of your flat ironed hair. Harry looked up at you, you saw his mouth open and close like he was trying to say something but he didn't. You were disappointed because you really liked Harry and you wanted to be his girlfriend.

When the food came you said a quiet thanks to the waiter and down at your plate not feeling hungry anymore, you sighed and started to eat your sandwich slowly. The whole time you both didn't say a word to each other.

You couldn't help but think that he didn't want to be your boyfriend because you were black and he would get hate for that. Just the thought of Harry saying that he wouldn't be your boyfriend because you were black brought tears to your eyes.

When you were both finished eating Harry had paid the bill, you had gotten up and got your things quickly

"Sorry I have to go I'm late for this thing that I have" you quickly said while getting your stuff and walking down the busy streets of Los Angeles. Harry was jogging to catch up to you, he caught up to you a gently turned you around to look at him.

"What's wrong?" He asked while looking into your dark brown eyes, you shook your head and looked down at your shoes

"I'm fine I was just hoping that this guy that I really liked would ask me to be his girlfriend, but I guess that he doesn't want to so oh well" you said sadly as you turned around and continued to walk away, you looked over your shoulder and saw that Harry was just watching you with a sad expression on his face.

And what really hurt you the most was that he didn't even try to fight for you to be his girlfriend, tears fell down your cheeks as you walked home.